No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time I remember seeing Barry Corbin was on Northern Exposure when I was a kid. His character on The Ranch was great.

Comment

Barry was also in No Country For Old Men, hell he’s been in tons of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite Barry Corbin Movie is The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. He plays CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I was under the impression that the buckle bunnies are working for the ranch as well...they have been riding with the group during work..
          yeah, they work too. If I recall correctly, Lloyd said they some working hands.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            The first time I remember seeing Barry Corbin was on Northern Exposure when I was a kid. His character on The Ranch was great.
            Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Barry was also in No Country For Old Men, hell he’s been in tons of things.
            Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            My favorite Barry Corbin Movie is The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. He plays CJ.
            Did y'all read the Texas Monthly article about him from earlier this year?

The Seven Ages of Barry Corbin

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post

Great article. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the read.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post

i was under the impression that the buckle bunnies are working for the ranch as well...they have been riding with the group during work..
                  lol! :d

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Well then I want to see blondie get the brand![emoji15]

She’s annoying as hell, but **** if she ain’t put together…

I don’t care about the top comment, but I couldn’t agree more with the bottom comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      I don’t care about the top comment, but I couldn’t agree more with the bottom comment.

I think you misunderstood the top part. I don’t care if they do it with a sharpie…I just want to SEE it happen.lol

Comment

I think we all would like to see it happen!!

Comment

Walkers been done for an hour - lloyds got no quit in him

Comment

Looks like he gave me yours too [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Looks like he gave me yours too [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Gotta love Beth.

"why do you that to me"- "so you'll think about me all day!"

Comment

They need to take Jimmy to the train station before he reproduces. If they wanted to promote the 6’s they could have come up with a better story line for it. Wasting perfectly good air time watching a moron bumble around missing meals and try to learn to rope is pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X