Pregnant Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
    Looks like he may have a punctured lung. Maybe from a previous bow shot? about 4 years ago, I shot a buck with my bow in October. I only got one lung, and the deer survived. three weeks later, he showed back up and I killed him with the rifle.

He looked exactly like this buck. Air from his lungs was all throughout his body between the meat and the hide. Even in his face. He looked like you could pop him like a balloon just like this deer. There is a name for it that I can't recall.
    This right here. I'm betting punctured lung, either from bow shot or naturally, like he ate something and inhaled it into his lungs?

Comment

you shouldn't be assuming his gender

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
        Looks like he may have a punctured lung. Maybe from a previous bow shot? about 4 years ago, I shot a buck with my bow in October. I only got one lung, and the deer survived. three weeks later, he showed back up and I killed him with the rifle.

He looked exactly like this buck. Air from his lungs was all throughout his body between the meat and the hide. Even in his face. He looked like you could pop him like a balloon just like this deer. There is a name for it that I can't recall.
        Yepp Good call on the lung...
        You can put a water hose under the skin and swell one up like a balloon also.. Face and all..

Comment

He’s got his swole on!

Agree with others, I bet there’s some medical issue with him..

Comment

For goodness sakes…let the air out!

Comment

Put a hole in him & I'll bet there will be ground shrinkage

Comment

Working...
              X