No announcement yet.

Helluva Deer - Blanco County Whopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. I got excited all over again as I went through trailcam photos from the time leading up to my hunt. It just so happens that HD showed up the evening Colette, Les's wife, was hunting and it was just too late. She had already backed out due to lack of light. It was still exciting to see him on camera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_12671200.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	24666536

Trailcam review showed a couple more really nice bucks frequenting that stand so hopefully we'll see more nice Blanco County bucks get shot.

I also went through the LDPs and found one I didn't realize was in there. I'm happy with the sunset silhouettes but sorta wish I had gotten to that spot a bit earlier.

Name:	IMG_3121-Edit 1200.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	24666537

I'll have the euro back from CWBrown here on TBH by the weekend to enjoy while the cape is being tanned. I can't wait!

Comment

Congrats and great pictures. Amazing that taking some time to take proper pics will do for your harvest.

Comment

Congrats great deer and video! What camera are you running? Thoroughly impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
          Congrats great deer and video! What camera are you running? Thoroughly impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Canon R5 wtih RF 70-200mm. I shot it in 4k 120fps. Here is the raw footage in 4k without being sped up in post processing. Kinda cool to see him drool in this footage. Watch it big if you can. There is no audio recorded when filming in this mode. I use the gopro in the blind for the audio.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAT_fOZ9J8k"]120fps of the Blanco Buck - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Amazing pictures. I love the last silhouette picture.

Comment

Congrats Casey. He's a nice one.

Comment

Helluva buck and shot in the deadly V. Loved the slo-mo of it entering the V! Congrats Casey!

Comment

CWBrown got my euro done in 4 days!!! I'll enjoy the euro while I wait for Double Nickle to get the cape ready. While I've killed much bigger deer with my bow, this one really fires me up. He deserves to hang with the others.

Name:	20211104_124754.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	24666682

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    CWBrown got my euro done in 4 days!!! I'll enjoy the euro while I wait for Double Nickle to get the cape ready. While I've killed much bigger deer with my bow, this one really fires me up. He deserves to hang with the others.

[ATTACH]1069035[/ATTACH]
                    Very nice!!!! Looks real good…He’s a great buck.

Comment

Huh, I missed this earlier. Congrats, Casey!

Comment

Working...
                      X