Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collin County Courts vs Law Enforcement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem and solution was presented in 2 Dirty Harry movies. The first which ended up on a football field to symbolize the “game” that is played between cops and criminals, the second was Magnum Force.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      I don't do FB. But that's just plain sad! Was there no one around to help the Officer till backup got there?
      No, apartment complex at night.

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
      The link has been shut down (imagine that). I'd like to read the post so I can get mad and maybe post on the post.
      Still working for me.

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
      Who was the officer? SO or PD?
      Ofc. Beddingfield, Richardson PD.

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
      Who was the judge?
      Collin County Judge Andrea Thompson.

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      Why would anyone risk going straight to a judge unless they were some kind of a family or friendship buddy deal or some kind of a pay off?
      Hmmmm.........wondered the same thing. Maybe a defense attorney that contributes to election campaigns? Just speculating, I don't know how the verdict transpired or if there were any links between the judge and the suspect. I actually would not be surprised if this was Dallas County- but very surprised in Collin County.

Comment

Sounds like, a unscheduled interagation might be in order..

Comment

This sucks. So sorry a brother was hurt so bad.

But the DA did have to sign off on the plea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
            This sucks. So sorry a brother was hurt so bad.

But the DA did have to sign off on the plea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            According to the OP, there was no plea deal, just a guilty plea and sentenced by a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Liberal communist have gained control of many aspects of law enforcement. The grand scheme is to get the best and brightest in law enforcement to quit out of frustration. This way they can continue to destroy this country and “ build it back better” meaning you have to rely on the gov. For protection and not those mean old police officers
              All apart of their plan. Destroy the police forces and then the UN force can move in with no resistance. Just watch. Might take a few years but this is their ultimate goal.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                All apart of their plan. Destroy the police forces and then the UN force can move in with no resistance. Just watch. Might take a few years but this is their ultimate goal.

Blue helmets are really easy to see through a scope. Just sayin……….

Comment

That suspect needs a ride to the train station. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

Collin County Judge Andrea Thompson.
                    Sounds like she is a nut case.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      That suspect needs a ride to the train station. Just sayin.
                      Will keep happening until the judge gets a ride to the train station. Sad deal hope the Leo makes a full recovery

Comment

This is sad deal for sure. Come 2022 people need to vote period. Stop worrying about Biden and Trump and worry about your local government and your community. People are so focused on the president that they forget about the city and county’s business. These people are corrupt as hell and laugh in your face everyday and people are blind to it. Watch your local government trust me it’s bad!

Comment

If true, this is a terrible injustice to Ofc. Beddingfield. However, I can't find anything about it with a quick Google search and the Facebook link isn't working. Anyone have another source of info?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            Why would anyone risk going straight to a judge unless they were some kind of a family or friendship buddy deal or some kind of a pay off?
                            Yes sir - HUGE red flag IMO....

“Judge” is a POS....

Comment

Originally posted by Burwabit View Post
                              If true, this is a terrible injustice to Ofc. Beddingfield. However, I can't find anything about it with a quick Google search and the Facebook link isn't working. Anyone have another source of info?
                              Link I posted is still working. Try searching for Richardson FOP on Facebook, it's on there.

or, https://www.facebook.com/Richardson.FOP.105/

scroll down to post by Jules Farmer (detective).

Comment

Thanks flyby for the added link (which worked). The date on that is 8/2020. Is that correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X