No announcement yet.

Garguy and The Geezer Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always puts a smile on my face knowing Mr David is back in the woods chasing big whitetails...blessed my friend [emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Always puts a smile on my face knowing Mr David is back in the woods chasing big whitetails...blessed my friend [emoji1373]

Yessir. Taking him hunting is one of my very favorite things. You know we came so close to losing mom to covid. I started taking her fishing this past summer. It was as much fun as hunting with dad

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That is awesomeness Señor GarGuy! Good to see families doing things together.

Comment

This is like watching your favorite tv show, except there ain’t enough pictures !

Comment

Nice haul there!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Yes sir! That’s some good groceries!

Comment

Great fishing pics of your mom. Easy to see just how much she means to you. God bless all moms who go fishing with their boys.

Comment

That's my girl!!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
                    Sweetest lady you will ever meet.......and can cook up a storm!!!![emoji471]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      That's my girl!!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
                      Sweetest lady you will ever meet.......and can cook up a storm!!!![emoji471]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      And apparently she can haul some fish too! That's quite a mess of fish.

Comment

Doin my best to keep up Steve. Not here much. Y’all get one, text me pics‼️

Comment

GG, you definitely got it going

Comment

Dads target deer just showed up again. Maybe tomorrow evening. I begged him to go in am but he dont do mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Dads target deer just showed up again. Maybe tomorrow evening. I begged him to go in am but he dont do mornings.
                              Good luck, Steve! hopefully Mr. Barclay can drop the target buck tomorrow afternoon

Comment

I don’t blame him, I’m not much on morning hunts anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                                X