No announcement yet.

Garguy and The Geezer Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like those kind of sets. That’s the reason I haven’t hunted one single evening this season. I can’t get out without bumping my deer out. Mornings are fine.

Comment

No deer yet. Starting to worry. Camera been on fire here

Comment

What time do you run out of light there?

Comment

Rare skunk for us. Got out of stand at 520. Dad was choked up. Hope we didn't hurt the stand too bad.

Comment

Hate to here that. Better luck next time. Seeing only one or two deer seems awfully slow till you sit on a skunk.

Comment

Yeah, dad was still way more congested than i realized. We made way too much noise. Bad deal

Comment

That’s a bummer. Next time you are gonna have to try the Swiss rolls or the zebra cakes, much better than oatmeal cream pies lol. Good luck next time, my cameras showed good movement this afternoon for the first time in two weeks, get after em tomorrow evening!

Comment

Here we go. Dad has not been feeling great and we have not hunted. I talked him into giving it a try today as this weather breaks. Our big deer has made a few daylight visits recently. Also the wide 8 we passed several times. He might get shot if he comes.

Let's go Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Here we go. Dad has not been feeling great and we have not hunted. I talked him into giving it a try today as this weather breaks. Our big deer has made a few daylight visits recently. Also the wide 8 we passed several times. He might get shot if he comes.

Let's go Brandon

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Let's go Brandon
                      Go get em

Comment

Alright y’all are back in the saddle. Great. Hope Mr. Barklay smokes one. Y’all need a boat to get to the stand?

Comment

We are set. Weather about to break with wind perfect. I'm suddenly optimistic and feeling blessed..

Comment

Great, it feels like deer season again, good luck!

Comment

Good luck boy’s!!!

Comment

Yote cruised thru

Comment

Working...
                                X