Good Luck in the AM.

Comment

Heck yeah, looking forward to following along in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the picture of your dad in the blind

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Well dad decided he can hunt mornings after all. We looked at a card with a few hundred morning daylight pics of an absolute stud ten. We plan to be in way early tomorrow. Gonna try sneaking in by moonlight. Easy for me but a little challenge with dad. I'm pumped..... did i say hes a stud?
          Good luck!!!!

Comment

Good luck, I hope he gets the 10 in the morning. Be interesting to confirm one way or the other what we chatted about today.

Comment

Well dad decided he can hunt mornings after all. We looked at a card with a few hundred morning daylight pics of an absolute stud ten. We plan to be in way early tomorrow. Gonna try sneaking in by moonlight. Easy for me but a little challenge with dad. I'm pumped..... did i say hes a stud?
              Good luck! I drove to the stand by moonlight this morning, no headlights needed

Comment

Good luck. I had deer movement from daylight til about 10:30 today. They seemed to be just mingling around all morning. I killed a really nice buck this afternoon at about 4:15. I was shocked to see him that early, but he was cruising for doe

Comment

Grab that lucky hat when you pick him up in the morning. It’ll happen

Comment

Are you referring to your Dad or the buck?

Comment

Dangit, now I ain’t gonna want to work in the morning guess I’ll just pull my phone out ever so often and check for an update good luck to y’all in the morning, Steve!

Comment

Love the pic of ur dad charging up on power nap…good times. Any trail cam pics of target deer?
                        Good luck
                        Last edited by axisbuck; 11-24-2021, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          Are you referring to your Dad or the buck?
                          Dad was once a stud but he is a little over the hill now. I'm about to pick him up. Next update daylight.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Dad was once a stud but he is a little over the hill now. I'm about to pick him up. Next update daylight.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very admirable too Mr Gg for the valuable time you spend with your dad. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Working...
                                X