This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    There went Cincinnati’s hope at the CFP. Their best chance was a matchup of undefeated teams against SMU and to stomp them. Not going to matter now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they win out with the way the season is going. With other teams they probably will still get the 3rd are 4th spot .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      If they win out with the way the season is going. With other teams they probably will still get the 3rd are 4th spot .

Not a chance. Their “signature win” is a Notre Dame team that’s tried to lose almost every game they’ve played. They’ll get bumped. Even if undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
        There went Cincinnati’s hope at the CFP. Their best chance was a matchup of undefeated teams against SMU and to stomp them. Not going to matter now.

I still see Cincinnati getting in if they are undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          The portal and bag season in Austin need to get kicked in over drive this off season. Hopefully they realize they are going to have to crank it up to compete and quit acting like they are above that.
          Are you saying Texas doesn't pay players? C'mon, we all know better. EVERY program in the country does.

Comment

They should IMO

Comment

It’ll be Oregon, Oklahoma, SEC champ, and BIG champ.

Comment

Agree

Comment

After blowing three consecutive 2nd half leads vs ranked teams its probably testing his past demos no doubt.
                  At some point you have to question the S&C program.

The horns come out blazing and then run out of gas.

Nice buck Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                    At some point you have to question the S&C program.

The horns come out blazing and then run out of gas.

Nice buck Smart!

Oh I did.

Comment

Sarking!! It's the phrase that sticks!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        Grimes! I realized that I did not quote him so I reposted.
                        I’m finally excited about baseball again, wasn't a Childress fan, but I kinda like ole Schloss.

As far as Sark, I’m just sayin you can’t judge a guy in year one. These are kids and they need to believe in what the new coach is building. If a 1st year coach can come in and instantly win, maybe you didn’t give the other coach enough time. At some point the fans have gotta give him some time.

Comment

Pretty good win for Auburn.
                          Throwback orange face masks like it’s 1980.
                          No unrealistic expectations, it’s going to take Harsin some time, but today was fun.

War Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            I’m finally excited about baseball again, wasn't a Childress fan, but I kinda like ole Schloss.

As far as Sark, I’m just sayin you can’t judge a guy in year one. These are kids and they need to believe in what the new coach is building. If a 1st year coach can come in and instantly win, maybe you didn’t give the other coach enough time. At some point the fans have gotta give him some time.

Pretty much this. I haven’t read the thread all the way through but anybody calling for Sarks head in year 1 with somebody else’s recruits is an impatient overactive drama queen. I’m not saying Sark is Nick Saban, but has anybody looked at the greatest college coach’s first year record at Alabama before you trip over you **** trying to kick Sark out? Geez folks… have some **** patience.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

The job status of the AD was called out and those are talking points. It’s called a discussion, you should try to join in and add some value sometime.

You guys come out hard and **** the bed in the second half. I would think that’s coaching and not the AD.

Last edited by Swampa; 10-31-2021, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                                You guys come out hard and **** the bed in the second half. I would think that’s coaching and not the AD.

Kinda reminds me of Mike Shermans 2011 season...2nd half fallouts

Comment

Working...
                                X