No announcement yet.

Y.O. sold again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant buy and own property in Mexico, or China, but they can buy whatever they want here. Makes sense.

Comment

So allegedly a wealthy American guy has wind power company with Chinese investors. This wealthy American guy buys ranch and now errbody up in arms about China buying legendary Texas ranch. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
        So allegedly a wealthy American guy has wind power company with Chinese investors. This wealthy American guy buys ranch and now errbody up in arms about China buying legendary Texas ranch. Is that right?
        I think all that’s right is not a single person has the facts

Comment

laughable
          If you say you wouldn't take Chinas big green money you are lying to yourself and everyone else- I know I hate the fact that they are coming here but you are darn right Id sell to them if they would pay me more

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            laughable
            If you say you wouldn't take Chinas big green money you are lying to yourself and everyone else- I know I hate the fact that they are coming here but you are darn right Id sell to them if they would pay me more
            That is sad.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Y.O. sold again

I know I hate the fact that they are coming here but you are darn right Id sell to them if they would pay me more

Perfect example of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
                  Your Lufkin neighbor, David Frankens. I ended up buying a property of his about a year ago. Interesting guy to say the least.
                  Yes. He’s trying to sell his place in town too.

Comment

Just like all the people that said they would never sell their house to a person from California until they came in and offered over asking price with no contingency. Next thing you know California owns the house. It’s easy to say when you would do with somebody else’s house and land. Just like saying I’m not going to buy anything that’s not made from the USA. That is incorrect everybody does. Is it frustrating, yes

Comment

Here's the actual story about this Frankens/China deal. This does not include the YO ranch as it was from back in August and is about the Val Verde county deals. Apparently Frankens is just an intermediary who is buying properties for this Chinese guy and immediately flipping them. But now that Texas put the hammer down on Chinese wind farms I'm not sure what they would want with the YO.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhya...h=6aff79678c36

Comment

Military the only way

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          Military the only way

Really?? I guess I’ll get buckled back up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A friend of mine married one of the YO owners daughters right before they started talk of selling it. Sucks. Was hoping to get to go Atleast hang out. I don’t think he even got to hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

laughable
                              One of the biggest mistakes this country has made is allowing non citizens to buy real estate and business's in the US. Won't take long and this country will be owned by non US citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
                                One of the biggest mistakes this country has made is allowing non citizens to buy real estate and business's in the US. Won't take long and this country will be owned by non US citizens.
                                Exactly ! A country started by geniuses is now governed by imbeciles. And We the People helped it to happen !

Comment

Working...
                                X