No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he'll go away now. Super sad for the victims.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1067338[/ATTACH]

Comment

Legal experts told Insider that it's unlikely Alec Baldwin will face any charges in the "Rust" film-set shooting that left a cinematographer dead.

interesting

Comment

There is never a need for a "real" round of ammunition on a movie set. So, in my mind, somebody had "intentions" to have somebody get shot. Whether it was one of the handlers who manage the guns or Baldwin himself. After the investigation is complete I hope the truth will come out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
            Never ever ever point a real gun at something unless you intend to kill it/him/her/they.

I witnessed the below event in 1996 at the louisiana state police academy and still affects met. Total disregard for basic safety. People should be locked up for this.

The incident i witnessed was a real gun used in a training scenario. The gun was not cleared prior to the training and was fired at someone.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...220-story.html
            But every year probably hundreds of actors pull the trigger thousands of times with a real gun pointing at someone. That is how they make movies. They have supposedly professionals setting it up and making sure it is safe.

Apparently someone didn’t.

Comment

He won’t be charged but I’m sure the guilt will eat him up inside…

Comment

ABC reporting two other accidental discharges this week and crew walking off for safety concerns before this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
                  Speaking of the Brandon Lee incident, WTH do they mean, when they say, "part of a live round, got lodged in the prop gun"..?

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                    He won’t be charged but I’m sure the guilt will eat him up inside…
                    I don’t think that dude has enough shame to know what guilt is. Total bag
                    Of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                      Not the same as Brandon Lee.

Here is what happen, Baldwin with his documented temper shot both !

If it were an accident, only one woulda been shot.
                      We had a story in our local news this week with a young guy in a car playing with an “unloaded” gun and shot two people with one bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Speaking of the Brandon Lee incident, WTH do they mean, when they say, "part of a live round, got lodged in the prop gun"..?
                        They had a dummy round and filmed loading the gun. Unloaded the gun and bullet pulled out left stuck in lands. Load blank and fire it.

Comment

The people shot weren’t actors were they?

There was a big fight and disturbance on the set before this and folk were walking off.

I hope they put him on the 3:10 to Yuma with a bottle of KY

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                            The people shot weren’t actors were they?

There was a big fight and disturbance on the set before this and folk were walking off.

I hope they put him on the 3:10 to Yuma with a bottle of KY
                            Yep and two other accidental discharges of the gun.

Comment

Alec was and is the black sheep of his family. Total dirt bag. He will have little remorse and any tear he sheds are fake. The way he went about life something like this or worse was bound to happen. Surprised it too this long.
                              Prayers for the victims.

Comment

So he shot 2 people with one shot?

Comment

Working...
                                X