No announcement yet.

Grayson/Cooke/Fannin Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just started seeing bucks on cam yesterday.

Comment

well giving it go again this AM, got out the truck and walked in about 25yds and was busted right off. Saw two doe running off. Been sitting since with no action. Have heard a few gun shots in the area, so at least someone is having a go.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I decided to take a chance and hang a doe estrous scent wick, might be too early, but what the heck. I guess it may spook the doe as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Collin..should at us to this thread ��

Bucks started chasing here yesterday.

Comment

I have a place in Grayson county, haven't hunted it yet this year... only stopped out to clear shooting lanes and fill feeder... I have seen several bucks, just nothing big enough to get me out before the rut... I'll get out later this week and see what I can call in.... I have 1 or 2 that may look better in person... We will have to see!

Comment

Bucks are chasing and lots of new bucks on cameras.

Comment

A buddy and I are on the search for a lease in Cooke county. Dang hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  A buddy and I are on the search for a lease in Cooke county. Dang hard to find.
                  sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    sent you a pm

Replied. [emoji1360]

Comment

Increased amount of pigs seemed to deter the deer this year. One big deer in the area that my neighbor has been seeing on our fencline. Rut seemed more uneventful this year than past seasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X