Looking for a Ford dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    I talked to Kevin today. He Thanks you. Go get your gift!!! LOL!
    Lol!

I hope ole' Kev thanks me for real with trade in value when I go to sell him this **** Ram. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered a new F-150 with Mac Haik a few weeks ago at invoice pricing. It was about 4,500 below MSRP. Also had an additional ford 1,000 off rebate for ordering. We will see in another 2 months or so if they hold true to their word or give me the run-a-round.

Comment

Bill Fick without a doubt.
        Transaction over the phone, and they beat everyone on price even after delivery fee to my front door across the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          https://www.cookfordtexas.com/?gclid...BoCjBAQAvD_BwE

Bought my 2020 F350 SD from them all over email text and phone. Give Ed Tinnin a shout. They beat everyone I talked to across the state and it was a bunch of dealers!
          bought mine here too. I know of 5 others that have bought here.
          best deal of all

Comment

Bill Fick in Huntsville. I bought my ‘21 SD from them back in March and it was the quickest/easiest vehicle transaction I’ve had. Told them I didn’t want extended warranty and they said 10-4. Every other dealership I’ve dealt with in the past wanted to argue with me for an hour about why I needed extended warranty. Bill Fick also beat everyone else I looked at in price.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
              Bill Fick in Huntsville
              This. These folks have proven time and time again that they are in the business to sell trucks. I live in College Station and gave College Station Ford every opportunity to sell me a truck. They just weren't interested so I went to Huntsville.

Comment

Working...
              X