X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big doe at the scrape. I stuck here for now.[emoji3525]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the spot from your video last week! Hopefully your not still pinned in the stand!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
        In the tree for evening sit 3.

I am in a skinny pinch point between a cut corn field a green pasture, another cut corn field across the river and a cut beann field to my southwest. I have several beat down trails criss crossing under my set. I have a camera on a big scrape under the over hanging branch on the right in the first picture. I pulled the card it had 86 pictures. I will check that card and another scrape card I pulled across the road when I get back to the house tonight.

This place can be hit or miss. We will know soon.[emoji106]

Now this is a spot to hunt!!! Wow, a bowhunters dream. Looking forward to some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Looks like the spot from your video last week! Hopefully your not still pinned in the stand!
          Yes. That is the spot from the video. My neighbor has not disced the field yet which is great.

There is still corn on the ground and the deer are still using the field. I can tell there is a lot of activity by how beat down the trails are. That field is 800 yards long. That little nook at the end is perfect the way it pinches down and connects to the little timber strip I am sitting in.

On a straight line the tree I was in is only about 400 yards from our house. I can see the lights in our living room after dark, but dang it's hard to get to. I have to cross a feeder creek with steep *** busting banks. If it is wet (like today) you cannot get up the creek banks......you can get down them....fast... but not back up.[emoji1]

Here is a couple of pictures of the feeder creek I have to cross.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 10-24-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Best of luck out there lining up a big one!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Best of luck out there lining up a big one!
              Thank You !!!

It's going to get crazy in about a week. Bucks are just starting to show up in daylight, but still right before dark. The last 3 days the deer started moving between 5:45 and 6:00pm.

I might be rained out today. If it clears up it could be a good evening hunt. It has been pouring since about midnight.

Comment

Good luck and thanks for taking us along. This is awesome.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Now this is a spot to hunt!!! Wow, a bowhunters dream. Looking forward to some pics.
                    I am thankful everyday!!! Deer season or not.

Comment

Good luck! Always have enjoyed your posts. Living the dream! Hope you get a good one this season but none the less you are enjoying trying…

Comment

Send a little of that rain down this way. All my plots are up but they’re gonna die a natural death if it doesn’t rain soon. As always good luck on your hunts !

Comment

I just checked to SD cards that I pulled before I hunted yesterday evening.

Bam !!!! New hit list buck !!!

This camera was not actually on a scrape even though its named "Scrape". It is on a trail, but when I pulled the card there is a new scrape just to the right that I am sure this buck was working. I turned the camera just a few degrees to the right to overlook the new scrape.

The second set of pictures (Red Nek) is from the scrape I was hunting close to last night.

Comment

Here are the pictures.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm in too. That's a BIG buck! And I love that drop tine.

I'm also jealous you're having to wear a jacket!

Comment

Looking good. Not going to be a shortage of targets.

Comment

Working...
                                X