• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mike!

Comment

Great season for you!!!

Comment

Once again awesome thread! Thanks for taking us along. Congratulations on a great buck after putting in the hours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a great season and thanks for bringing us along!

Comment

Congratulations on that outstanding buck, and thanks for all the hunting adventures you shared with us.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
              Congrats Mike!
              Thanks !!

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
              Great season for you!!!
              Thanks Marty !!!

Originally posted by Archer4Life View Post
              Once again awesome thread! Thanks for taking us along. Congratulations on a great buck after putting in the hours!!

Thank You !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by sheltonsykes View Post
              Congrats on a great season and thanks for bringing us along!
              Thanks !!! It has been fun.

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
              Congratulations on that outstanding buck, and thanks for all the hunting adventures you shared with us.
              Thank You !!!

Looks like the saga will continue.

I will be getting back after them in December with the .450 Bushmaster.

Comment

Wow! I check out for a few days and bam you smash a big one. Congrats! And good luck with the smoke pole in a few weeks. I think something bigger will hit the ground.

Comment

Mike, thanx for an awesome thread. What a buck! Congrats brother, so happy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Wow! I check out for a few days and bam you smash a big one. Congrats! And good luck with the smoke pole in a few weeks. I think something bigger will hit the ground.
                    Thanks !!!

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Mike, thanx for an awesome thread. What a buck! Congrats brother, so happy for you!
                    Thank You Calvin !!!

I was just down in the pasture behind the house glassing one of my food plots. I only saw one doe, but then I see a buck walking towards me across the bean field. He jumps the fence and walks within 20 yards of me. I was standing behind a small tree. The buck finally sees me and snorts, runs a few yards and stops and looks back. He finally walks away. This was my second choice buck behind the Flyer. It was the big 11 point that slipped by me on October 30th. The worst part is I left my phone up in the shop. I could have got some good pictures. It was still awesome to see him walk right up to me. You just never know.

It was this buck.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Paint balls I tell ya!! Start tagging them now so we know exactly which ones they are next year and the year after, when Im there chasing one!

This year has been a hell of a ride for you I know, and for all of us hanging on your next post! Thank you for being so engaging with your adventures!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        Paint balls I tell ya!! Start tagging them now so we know exactly which ones they are next year and the year after, when Im there chasing one!

This year has been a hell of a ride for you I know, and for all of us hanging on your next post! Thank you for being so engaging with your adventures!
                        This buck was definitely in paint ball range this evening. I have known about this buck for just over a year. I saw him for the first time November 15, 2020. I considered him an outlier, but he has made our farm and this area part of his core area for the last year. This was only the 3rd time I have laid eyes on him. I have many night pictures of this buck close to the house over last winter and this summer, but only 3 sightings. Once last November 15th, October 30th and this evening.

Comment

Always fun to get within bow shot distance of a wild critter without them realizing you are there

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            Always fun to get within bow shot distance of a wild critter without them realizing you are there
                            I am tagged out. Just watching tonight....but yes it was fun. I can't believe I didn't have my phone with me to get some pictures.

Comment

Love it when they get close

Comment

I went and sat the stand where I killed the buck on the 18th. No bow....just binos. I am out of tags. I pulled the camera card. Look who came thru on the 22nd day walking. You can see the straps to my climbing sticks on the tree in the background on the right.

That Browning camera is not keeping the time correct. I walked by the camera at approximately 6:50am today. I don't know what is going on with the time. The buck I shot on the 18th walked by the camera 3-4 seconds before I shot him. The time was off then. I reset the clock and now its off again.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X