X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur cats r [emoji2957]!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it's getting colder and heating up!

Comment

I don't blame you a bit

Not on a limited time to hunt and no target buck locked in on I would have climbed back in bed too

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          I don't blame you a bit

Not on a limited time to hunt and no target buck locked in on I would have climbed back in bed too
          Oh I have a target. I just have not seen him yet. [emoji846]

I am back in the stand behind the house for the last couple of hours. There was a shooter in the far food plot last night. I pretty sure it's the 12 point that got by me a couple of weeks ago.

I bumped some does walking in.

BTLowry here is my two targets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-12-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

That 1st deer is all man!!!![emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              That 1st deer is all man!!!![emoji33]

I ain't giving up on him until January 10th unless he is is all busted up or I kill him.[emoji846][emoji106]

Not sure I can shoot over about 10 yards the way this tree is swaying.

Comment

The Stormy Kromer will save you!!

Comment

Nice 8 just passed thru. Same buck I passed across the road on November 1st.

This one. I accidentally got a video clip of him. I thought I was talking a picture.[emoji2357]

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    The Stormy Kromer will save you!!
                    This Kromer has mudflaps.,[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      Nice 8 just passed thru. Same buck I passed across the road on November 1st.

This one. I accidentally got a video clip of him. I thought I was talking a picture.[emoji2357]

Here is a short video clip of the 8 point that came by right at last light. I passed this buck at 13 yards on November 1st. He was at about 30 yards tonight. I thought I was snapping pictures but I was taking a video.[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        This Kromer has mudflaps.,[emoji1]

You look warm.

Comment

I hunted my Creek Bottom stand this morning. I got in the stand at gray light about 6:15am. This is beautiful creek bottom that I try to leave alone as much as possible. This was my 37th sit and only my second sit in the creek bottom stand. I sat there for 3 hours with nothing but squirrels keeping me alert with their leaf rustling activity. Finally at 9:40 I see movement. I thought....ok...here we go. I throw up my binos. Buck, huge body, tall white antlers, shooter buck. The buck is walking right to left at about 50-60 yards. I grabbed my grunt call from my pack and grunted at him. When I looked again thru my binos the buck was gone. I never saw or heard him run. I never saw anything. Totally ghosted.

For the next 30 minutes I scanned the area with my binos thinking he might have bedded right there where I saw him. Nothing. There is a steep slope he was heading for that has some deep cuts. All I can figure is he went into one of the cuts. I hate it when a buck just disappears like that.

At about 10:15 a young 6 point came in behind me and headed up the slope. I was hoping if the big buck was bedded he might get up when the 6 point moved thru, but that didn't happen.

Anyway....two bucks this morning. I am watching some football right now. I will be back at it this evening.

First picture is the view where the buck was moving right to left.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-13-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

9 does and a buck across in my food plot.

Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-13-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Looks promising. Wish they were closer to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                                Looks promising. Wish they were closer to you.
                                There are 11 scattered in the bean field and corn field now. They have seen the decoy. They are nervous now. I was hoping the buck that was harassing them would come to the decoy. Not a shooter but it would make a good video.

Comment

Working...
                                X