• Show
Clear All

Good luck this evening

Comment

Tonight's the night. Draw some blood.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Pro tip: take aluminum bottles and open them all when you get in then close lid on em. Quiet when your ready to open them after the first ones empty

I'm not too proud to learn a trick.

So I finally got my laptop working today and got some pics loaded that aren't cell cams. The stand Tim is hunting has a couple of very nice P&Y type deer visiting it. Surely they'll get hungry before Sunday night. I'm back in the same stand that I killed the doe in last night. I've hot ol long limbs with me tonight now that I've gotten a little bloody. Any grown doe is going to get a dart thrown at her. There's historically some really nice bucks around too but this camera wasn't working. We'll see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck cuz! I hope you shank a big one. I’m posted up in the same stand I hunted this morning, it’s hot and windy but you never know what’s walking around out here so we’ll see.

Comment

Doe in route

Comment

She's getting a little too comfortable regardless of my bow choice. Not saying I can hit her there but she sure wants me to try.

Comment

Spoke to several hunters again last night in town and it's dead for everyone... Hard to explain other than the weather. Oh well, you worry about the conditions you have control over and let the cards fall where they fall We're kind of down to the wire for Tim. He has this morning and this evening left. William, Brittney, and the kiddos will be here deep into next week but I'll be rolling out first thing Monday morning.

We're in, 65° with a stiff SW wind. I'll update when it gets light.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Dead so far. Feeder spins at 7:40. Some of the cell cams are showing signs of life so maybe they're on their feet a little

Comment

Little buck here

Comment

Comment

My man Hunter x bow'd one to the dome lol. Kid wanted to try a head shot with his x bow and his dad just sent me a video. Pretty sporty stuff lol

Comment

Comment

Lol……I’d say he found the mark!

Comment

LOL! Bet she didn’t go 20!

I’ve always wanted to head shot a doe with a bow, but there’s just so much that can go wrong I can never bring myself to do it.

Would like to see the video though for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X