No announcement yet.

From One End to the Other: LIVE SEASON 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big 3 year old. He got the bacon grease blowed out though. Pretty high tight and heavy 8.

Comment

2yo 8 harassing does at the end of the mowed lane.

Comment

All 3 of almost exact same time started seeing multiple new deer on their feet. Something changed and got them stirring. Just need a mature buck to do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

I hate cows so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Gut shot em and let them run...wait, that's hogs I'm bvb thinking of.

Comment

David has 2 nice ones dogging a doe hard

Comment

I think David just dumped one!

Comment

Comment

Great 8! Was it shot with a cannon though?

Comment

He shooting a 50 cal? Nice

Comment

I bet that deer was easy to sneak up on with no legs and all.

Comment

Could have run him down and stomped him to death. One of his parents must have been a Bassett hound. J/k nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I bet that deer was easy to sneak up on with no legs and all.

I think he blew them off lol!!!

Sorry for the delay boys. Had a busy ~24hrs or so. So David big eye'd his buck a little. It was hot on a doe and got to a do or don't moment. He was trying to shoot it through the back of the neck and may have gotten a touch low and unzipped the shoulder blades. Amazingly the back straps were totally fine.

I scouted yesterday evening and Kade shot a really nice deer with his bow. We looked at the arrow and footage and everything suggested liver except the shot. We didn't pursue the track at all. Backed out and gave him several hours. I had hunters coming so those guys had to go do the work. I got the txt around 10pm that they had recovered him and Kade had shot him perfect and blown out both lungs.

Hunters rolled in last night and were hunting this morning. Everyone had pretty good hunts. Mature bucks are starting to show. Corey saw the same giant I saw Friday evening. He was on a steady walk to the fence gap to get onto us and a coyote blew the field out. Corey has killed a pile of big deer and agrees that this one is banging on 170's door.

Met a guy in town that hunts a section in between 3 sections that I have. He needed a T Post to hang a camera so we went and knocked that out and ge helped me put a feeder up. Good dude and excellent taxidermist out of Oklahoma.

Meanwhile Burr and Tito have been across the boarder in Oklahoma doing The Lord's Work! Proud of all of these boys!

Bout to start shuffling the boys around. I don't have high expectations for the evening hunt due to temps but bucks are bumping does so anything can happen. We'll update in a bit.

Comment

Now this thread is gettin' right!! Go get 'um Red!!

Comment

I worked, they hunted, a 60 year old mam threw up because he thought he made a bad shot and then cried when we found it. It was a real good day!

Comment

Now it's this tome

Comment

Working...
                                X