Fetch my major award, peasants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    I feel like I spend way to much time on here and I’m barely at 2000 after years and years. How do y’all have that much to say?
    A lot of it is just BS !!

Comment

I'm wonder-n if the OP got his secrete P&Y package yet? I'd hate to think UPS lost it. I might have to go file a claim.

Comment

Well, I've been on some sites for nearly 15 years and still are only a tenth of the way. Dunno how many I've got here but I expect I'll have to have someone take over when I'm gone. Be kinda nice to still be posting in 50 years.

Comment

I feel like I spend way to much time on here and I’m barely at 2000 after years and years. How do y’all have that much to say?
          Say a prayer or 2 when asked or just follow Smart and Antlercollector and comment on every tenth post and you'll be there in no time.

Comment

Some folks are just real "Smart"

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              Well, I've been on some sites for nearly 15 years and still are only a tenth of the way. Dunno how many I've got here but I expect I'll have to have someone take over when I'm gone. Be kinda nice to still be posting in 50 years.
              Fabulous idea. Ty...

Comment

Working...
              X