No announcement yet.

Waller County Plane Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lord was watching over them for sure.

Comment

Miracle they all were able to walk away

Comment

Amazing ending to what could have been much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
          There is always that one guy looking for a check
          They all gonna get paid.
          Glad we can joke about this after the fact. God is on duty.

Comment

Well believe it or not one of your own was on that plane today and that was me. Good thing I knew my priorities already because this just solidified them. Don’t want a lot of attention but I can tell you that we were already in flames before we got out of that plane. I’m pretty sore and tired now. I was one of the not so smart people not even wearing a seat belt. Paying for it. God saved me today and I already knew him very well but wow what an experience. Hug your loved ones every day before you leave them. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kgert View Post
              Well believe it or not one of your own was on that plane today and that was me. Good thing I knew my priorities already because this just solidified them. Don’t want a lot of attention but I can tell you that we were already in flames before we got out of that plane. I’m pretty sore and tired now. I was one of the not so smart people not even wearing a seat belt. Paying for it. God saved me today and I already knew him very well but wow what an experience. Hug your loved ones every day before you leave them. Trust me.
              So happy you and everyone else are ok. Praise God. He is not done with you yet.
              Last edited by TexasAg2002; 10-19-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Glad you and the other passengers made it out safely!

Comment

Man! That’s crazy! The good lord was certainly looking after all of y’all today. Glad everyone made it out alive. Maybe you can tell us the story at some point.

Comment

Wow. So glad you made it thru.
                    Thanks for the reminder that every day is precious.

Comment

Glad you are okay. Part of your testimony now!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        MAybe tried to abort for some reason
                        Well it doesn't appear they tried to abort as the reverse thruster buckets were not out.

Comment

Unreal... glad you and everyone else is okay. Must have been quite the experience. Rest up and hope you’re back to feeling normal soon enough.

Comment

Glad all of you survived

Hope all have no long term effects but just being able to get away from that with your lives is a miracle in itself

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              I have a feeling they ran
                              Ya think any went and took another flight...yesterday???The MAN upstairs was for sure watching over them..

Comment

Crazy. I fly a lot, not small planes like that, but big international jets to go to/from work. My routine is always have seat belt on and somewhat snug, and keep my shoes on until we are up and landing gear is retracted. I’m ready to run in the event something like this happens. I see people getting all relaxed and not prepared for anything that may go wrong on landings and take off.

Crazy to hear we had a TBHer on that flight, I swear this community is connected to almost everything going on in the world one way or another.

Comment

Working...
                                X