• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Good morning Lord... Please take care of little Meredith this morning as she undergoes an analysis to diagnose her maladies. We ask You Lord to give her care team wisdom that is beyond doubt as to how to do Your healing work in this precious little girl. We ask Lord that these exams result in a plan laid out by You to heal her and that You direct all her care-givers do the proper treatments for healing her supernaturally. Restore her to her family as a witness to Your power and Love for us all. Comfort mom and dad as they wait for Your healing for their daughter. Give them heavenly peace that is calming and restful. We ask these things in the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.
      ^ Yes, and Amen. Agreeing in this prayer for Meredith and Family

Comment

prayers for Meredith and for answers to what is not right with her and for healing

Comment

Continued prayers for Meredith.

Comment

Nero said everything looks perfectly normal. Spinal pressure was perfect the only thing the mri showed was sinus build up behind her ear which the think explains the pain she was having. We’re going home. Thank you again to everyone that took the time to pray for Meredith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer Praise to the Our Lord.... Healer, Protector, Waymaker... We Thank you Lord.

Comment

That is great news.

Comment

WOW!!! What a praise report!! Talk about giving peace and comfort!!

Thank YOU JESUS!!

Comment

Outstanding. Bless you and your little girl.

Comment

Well that is some awesome news!

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                        Nero said everything looks perfectly normal. Spinal pressure was perfect the only thing the mri showed was sinus build up behind her ear which the think explains the pain she was having. We’re going home. Thank you again to everyone that took the time to pray for Meredith

PHENOMENAL NEWS!

I was seriously concerned they were going to find that she had retinoblastoma based on the symptoms you described. So glad that wasn’t the case! Have a safe trip home!!

Comment

Most definitely will be praying for Meredith and your family

Comment

Outstanding...getting home after these ordeals are quite a blessing!!

<><

Comment

Wonderful news!

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post

Absolutely the best outcome! That’s wonderful news!

God is good!

Comment

Working...
                                X