This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    How funny is it gonna be when 0U and 0SU play the “Bedlam Game” and a week later, they do it again?

What if they split?
    Scroll back up to yesterday and see when this topic was already discussed.

BU gonna wreak havok on said scenario.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      lsu.
      Mmmmmmk…….

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        Any reason to believe the OL will look any different? 2 commits in the 2022 class.
        Of course it will. The 2022 class is not finished plus the 2023 class which Arch will have a big influence over if you believe what is being said about guys wanting to pay on the same team with him. You also have the transfer portal and except Texas to be major players as well. So yes, the OL will look way different in two seasons than it does today.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Scroll back up to yesterday and see when this topic was already discussed.

BU gonna wreak havok on said scenario.
          Didn’t they already lose to OSU? Watch BU beat OU, OU beat OSU….then there will be a 3 way cluster **** to find the one true champion.

Comment

Any reason to believe the OL will look any different? 2 commits in the 2022 class.
            Are you new to CFB?

Comment

Didn’t they already lose to OSU? Watch BU beat OU, OU beat OSU….then there will be a 3 way cluster **** to find the one true champion.
              Yes and I hope. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU fired their coach two years after winning a national championship. A&M gave their head coach a raise and extension for equaling Tom Herman's record at Texas.

Who do you want to work for?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Yes and I hope. Lol.
                  So how do they determine that? All beat each other.

Comment

Mmmmmmk…….
                    They do pretty good last year? This year? If it was that easy they would do like Bama right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      It does feel good to know there are programs next door that want our coach and in-state programs that want him gone. He's doing a great job, obviously... but we knew that.

I have a hundred dollar bill or two if anyone wants to wager on him leaving.
                      Sounds good. I got $100 that says Jimbo doesn't leave this year.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        LSU fired their coach two years after winning a national championship. A&M gave their head coach a raise and extension for equaling Tom Herman's record at Texas.

Who do you want to work for?
                        K.C. Keeler (Sam Houston) had a better record than Jimbo, too.

See how stupid that sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Are you new to CFB?
                          Tell how Texas will be different? Sudden influx of talent? Cupboard is bare. A 3 and 4 star commit next year and sudden surge when Archie commits?
                          Im not new to CFB, which is why I dont see a change in the OL. Help me out? You seriously think major talent will enter the portal because of a certain commit?
                          Let's say they have an awseome OL coach? What does he have on board to develop?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            They do pretty good last year? This year? If it was that easy they would do like Bama right?
                            I’m not arguing with you, just clarifying who you were referring to.

Comment

Mmmmmmk…….
                              I’m not arguing with you, just clarifying who you were referring to.
                              You sure?

Comment

Tell how Texas will be different? Sudden influx of talent? Cupboard is bare. A 3 and 4 star commit next year and sudden surge when Archie commits?
                                Im not new to CFB, which is why I dont see a change in the OL. Help me out? You seriously think major talent will enter the portal because of a certain commit?
                                Let's say they have an awseome OL coach? What does he have on board to develop?
                                It's 2021 now, the '22 class is not finished, and Manning is CO '23. Whether he comes to Texas or not, the O-line will look vastly different by '23, just as a matter of course. Now they may suck just as bad as this one, but it will be mostly different humans, and the ones that are still there from this year will be different players. That's kinda just how it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X