X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Winner!
    My dad had a former asst who went there with him . . Circa 1961? . .

Comment

Jimbo ain’t leaving for LSU, but it was kind of worrisome to me, the way he answered the question, that he would, “fulfill his contract.”

Maybe I’m looking to far into it, but sounds like he has plans past college station.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Gets pay raises for 3rd in the SEC West! Nearly a century between championships and Aggies tell you to be patient! Why would he go anywhere?

You sound scared. Like you know he is building a monster and has long term stability and an open check book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          You sound scared. Like you know he is building a monster and has long term stability and an open check book.

You sound overly confident in that assessment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              You sound overly confident in that assessment

Possibly. Jimbo ain’t going back to the bayou. They better find another captain for that shrimp trawler. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I’ve been married to an Aggie for 20 years! I’d love to see y’all relevant again! Heck send Briles to BR! He’s no worse in action than Jimbo just wears bigger boots and will do it for less!

Comment

I’ve been married to an Aggie for 20 years! I’d love to see y’all relevant again! Heck send Briles to BR! He’s no worse in action than Jimbo just wears bigger boots and will do it for less!
                  Art Briles a Dollar Store coach? . . Really . .

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 8

Your a good man if married to an Aggie for that long. [emoji51]

We were relevant last year huh? If we can stay hot we still have a lot to play for this year.

Comment

Heading to College Station on Friday for the A&M/South Carolina game.

Our youngest Daughter has her heart set on becoming a Veterinarian.

Should be a great family weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                        Heading to College Station on Friday for the A&M/South Carolina game.

Our youngest Daughter has her heart set on becoming a Veterinarian.

Should be a great family weekend!

My great uncle was the dean of the vet clinic there and has an award name after him, kick myself for not following through with that. Young an dumb great program an profession.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          My great uncle was the dean of the vet clinic there and has an award name after him, kick myself for not following through with that. Young an dumb great program an profession.

My step daughter went the vet tech route. A&M Corpus and online classes. She had a good job at the A&M large animal clinic. She is now in real estate. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            My step daughter went the vet tech route. A&M Corpus and online classes. She had a good job at the A&M large animal clinic. She is now in real estate. Lol.

Life has a funny way of working out, but that one is a missed opportunity I regret. I could see my son possibly taking that path so who knows maybe I’ll have a cup or two in the cupboard one day, but he has high dreams of playin in Death Valley lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Life has a funny way of working out, but that one is a missed opportunity I regret. I could see my son possibly taking that path so who knows maybe I’ll have a cup or two in the cupboard one day, but he has high dreams of playin in Death Valley lol

Maybe he ends up playing in the Box. I hope my grandson takes the Disch route over DKR.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Maybe he ends up playing in the Box. I hope my grandson takes the Disch route over DKR.

I wouldn’t be opposed selfishly I want him close by lol I’m working on it

Comment

Working...
                                X