• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ouch!

Comment

You never can tell Tony, if you busted the doe and the buck had his mind elsewhere then he could come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
        You never can tell Tony, if you busted the doe and the buck had his mind elsewhere then he could come back.

Yea I know he has no clue on what she spooked from. She never blew and he is following her. We’ve had him on camera for 3 weeks now do he seems to be somewhat of a homesteader problem is we are 43 acres. So it’s tough to be too conservative lol

Comment

Trinity and 3 oaks has been slow. 4 or 5 skunked hunts and no cell service has killed my love thread. Still getting the 160 on camera and I have now picked up the rifle for that place.

I’m headed in for my first hunt at the grass farm. Wont hunt super long because I have inspections in college station starting at 11. Nothing on camera yet that I’m interested in. This place becomes a sanctuary after gun season starts so looking to see what’s moved in. Should see a bunch of deer regardless.

Comment

Photo dump from opening weekend at the river lease. I spent some time after the triple beam that just showed then enjoyed some river bottom hunting. Can’t wait til my daughter starts hunting with me.

Comment

Spike in my corn now. Bumped a mature deer out of my corn when I walked up. 5 deer on camera that are mature but nothing I want to get after yet. It’s good to have a place where you can come see a bunch of deer and build your anticipation back. It can become a grind locking in on one deer

Comment

Lol talked about it being a good place and I’ve only seen the one spike so far [emoji23]

Comment

#hope

Comment

Sanctuary after gun season....I know that all too well. Saturday morning I heard more shooting than I remember in 40 years on the same dirt

Regular bucks went underground Saturday afternoon. I changed tactics and wallah!! Saw one 2 sits in a row.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Sanctuary after gun season....I know that all too well. Saturday morning I heard more shooting than I remember in 40 years on the same dirt

Regular bucks went underground Saturday afternoon. I changed tactics and wallah!! Saw one 2 sits in a row.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I was in Newton co. I’ve never heard a Saturday morning quite like that as well. Since then movement has slowed way down.

Couple does filtered through about 15 min ago

Comment

6 does and fawns spread out under acorn trees. 3 yr old 7 just checked all of them

Comment

It's getting good. Any minute

Comment

I bounced. I’m gonna move my camera to the other end of the property. See if I can find anything new

Comment

Meaty is still alive as of yesterday morning at 6:17am in my feed pen. Skunked yesterday evening. Hope to be in by 2:30-2:45 this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X