No announcement yet.

Gut shot just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I'm having a left over brisket sammich for lunch then smoked salmon with grilled veggies for dinner.

Going on a 1 mile walk shortly then to the shooting range after work and a short gym trip. Getting ready for NM elk in two weeks.

I thought while we're sharing let's just get it all out there.

Still pulling for ya OP.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
      Sausage doesn't go with Kolache lol
      Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowman12 View Post
        i'm picturing him out there drinking a beer, caping his deer, without a care in the world.

meanwhile employers all over the state are losing thousands of dollars in productivity as we sit here and mash f5
        :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
          BTW, I'm having a left over brisket sammich for lunch then smoked salmon with grilled veggies for dinner.

Going on a 1 mile walk shortly then to the shooting range after work and a short gym trip. Getting ready for NM elk in two weeks.

I thought while we're sharing let's just get it all out there.

Still pulling for ya OP.
          You Sir are WAYYY ahead of me lol!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
            was thinking the same. No updates, so either dragging him out or still trailing.
            Probably would've posted pic of find if that was the case already.
            IDK... I'd imagine even if he finds the deer, he won't be to concerned with posting it on TBH. I'd imagine it'll be an after thought lol... That being said, does anyone have the OPs cell number so we can blow him up?

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              A Bowl of Life Cereal

Cinnamon or regular?

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                IDK... I'd imagine even if he finds the deer, he won't be to concerned with posting it on TBH. I'd imagine it'll be an after thought lol... That being said, does anyone have the OPs cell number so we can blow him up?
                I like where your head is at!

Comment

**** I just knew when I saw 6 pages we’d have a dead deer found

Comment

No breakfast, need to get in the habit of eating in the morning. Have a meeting at 10:30 then one of my guys is cooking pork chops for lunch for the office...... was hoping to have picks of a dead, untouched by coyotes deer before this all started. Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      **** I just knew when I saw 6 pages we’d have a dead deer found
                      Nope, just talking about breakfast, kolaches hotdogs, and the lack of productivity at work. OH ---- and F5 will refresh the page for you.

Comment

Well......I have to go to a meeting in 12 minutes so this is going to drive me crazy until I get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          Not sure, I didn't apply for anything on 10/1 but the 10/15 draw deadline is here. I'm guessing that will draw on Monday.
                          ah yes, cant wait to win that gun mule deer at yoakum dunes!

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                            Nope, just talking about breakfast, kolaches hotdogs, and the lack of productivity at work. OH ---- and F5 will refresh the page for you.
                            while we are learnin....how do you put that line through a word?

Comment

He was quick to post about the gut shot. I was hoping he would be quick to post about the recovery. Make or break 10 am?

Comment

Everything takes longer these days.
                                #letsgobrandon.

Comment

Working...
                                X