No announcement yet.

We are eating to much salt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add salt only to eggs at breakfast and maters also! No sugar in tea at home but will drink sweet tea dining out if it is not Bourbon!

Salt, Sugar and Carbs are not bad IF done in moderation. Want to loose weight, easy peasy. Burn more calories than you take in, you will normally loose weight. Moderation!

Comment

Eat the food you like…..

In the grand scheme of things there are very few people that I give a crap whether they live or die.

The govt needs to stop covering the costs of people’s healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Use good salt if your gonna use it. Pink salt is about it for me..or sometimes the sea salt. Iodized is for the bug killer gun!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Check out the Nosy People thread and then determine if you are one.

Got a link? Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Add salt only to eggs at breakfast and maters also! No sugar in tea at home but will drink sweet tea dining out if it is not Bourbon!

Salt, Sugar and Carbs are not bad IF done in moderation. Want to loose weight, easy peasy. Burn more calories than you take in, you will normally loose weight. Moderation!
            Although burning more cals than taken in may be true, it’s been proven this method is a terrible way to lose and maintain weight loss. Maintain being the key.

Comment

Dang, I'm a fat ***! Now I'm butt hurt. When my butt hurts that's a big chunk of me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                From salt to sugar and now covid. Does any thread stay on subject any longer?
                Apparently you don’t stay current with the TBH Forum Rules.

All threads must link back to Covid…..

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Obesity is a problem that 99.9% of the time is self inflicted.

Since personal responsibility doesn't exist these days maybe a cure for obesity is in the works. Magic pill of something.

Good luck Geezy!!

So very, very true brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    So very, very true brother.
                    I am throwing rocks in my glass house Geezy.

I started smoking in college and could never quit. I have bad sinuses to start and smoking made it so much worse.

Tried everything available to aid in quitting & it would last a month or so.

I was at MD Anderson one day with an old flame & took the elevator to go grab a smoke. Next floor down a very young couple got on the elevator. Their 3-4 year old son was lying on a stretcher holding both of his parents fingers looking terrified. The lil guy was yellow from all the chemo he had been through.

With children of my own I was sick to my stomach. Here's this lil guy who is fighting for his life and he had nothing to do with it.

I went out to my truck, grabbed my smokes and poured water over all of them and to this day have not had one since.

I have had zero sinuses infections, doc got me off the hereditary blood pressure medication and my only regret was ever starting smoking in the first place.

Bad food & tobacco are mental games that can be beat.
                    It's never too late.

Comment

Does my meal tonight meet all the fat ***'s problems? No salt or sugar added!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X