Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Rica hands down

Comment

Costa Rica hands down. We've been to Cabo and it was ok, just no comparison to CR.
      We rented Chuck Fu's place and it was awesome. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

Never been to Mexico but Costa Rica was incredible. Add another vote for CR

Comment

spent 10 days in costa rica, drove all over. Never had an issue or problem. Pre covid though.

Comment

Costa Rica. Been 4 times and stayed in Los Suenos. I have not been since COVID so I can’t provide any insight there.

Comment

Not to hijack, but are there resort areas of Costa Rica that aren't a long drive from the airport? 30 minutes or less? Every time we look at CR the places I find are an hour or so drive. Beach spots to be specific.

Comment

been there done that and we continue to go back to Cabo. way more convenient than that long trip down to CR. I don't go for beaches but in my opinion the beaches aren't the reason you go to either CR or Cabo.
                Cabo fishing is equally as great. if you surf i can understand CR.

Comment

I don't like Cabo either..Cancun,but better than that is Akumal..Hour,and a half farther down.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Looks like it will be CR. We went there for our honeymoon but, was considering Cabo.

Checking things out it looks like we just have to test coming and going and have to pay for an insurance policy to cover potential extra nights at the resort cost if we test positive before we come back.

Comment

Working...
                    X