Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued Prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers continue Jason

Comment

Prayers sent brother!

Comment

More prayers for Jeremy and his family.

Comment

Thank yall for the god words..... Much appreciated. I will convey them to Jeremy ......Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continue prayers and best wishes for a positive outcome.

Comment

Prayers up for Jeremy and all of you. Breaks my heart that y’all are having to go through this. KCA!

Comment

Prayers Continuing For the Family ,Jason.

Merry Christmas to Y'all!

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy and family. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Thank yall for the god words..... Much appreciated. I will convey them to Jeremy ......Merry Christmas to all.

Good*…

Thank y’all …

Comment

I'm so sorry, I just prayed. I work in genetics, and many of these can be gene mutations. Based on a recent Mayo study 1in 6 colon cancers are hereditary. These gene mutations can be passed down and put other family members at risk for not just colon but other cancers.
                            The company I work for offers free family testing for any bloodline relative within 90 days of a relative that is tested with a mutation for a single site analysis on that particular gene.

Patients that have a mutation are not necessarily going to get cancer but are at higher risk so many insurance companies are starting to pay to get them screened earlier and more often than the general population. The goal is to catch cancer earlier. PM me if you would like more info.

Comment

Prayers continue for Jeremy and family.

Comment

More prayers sent and Merry Christmas to the entire Smart clan.

Comment

Working...
                                X