Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yall....Was surprised he seems to be feeling well after the treatments based on some of the stories we've heard since this began. Hopefully that continues for him as he pushes through this..

Comment

More prayers for Jeremy today!

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayer is the medicine of all medicine and he will continue to receive plenty of it.

Comment

Prayers to you and the family Smart!! dont know him, but a fight like this needs all the prayers that can be said and sent!!

Comment

Praying for you Jeremy!!! You got this

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy and family.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Thank yall....Was surprised he seems to be feeling well after the treatments based on some of the stories we've heard since this began. Hopefully that continues for him as he pushes through this..
                    Thanks for the update Jason. Continued prayers for Jeremy as he goes through the treatment.

Comment

Awesome to hear so far. Keep it up

Comment

Hello folks....just want to give yall a personal update on my brothers fight as I have had several folks ask about him over the past few weeks. Things aren't as good as they were previously. In facts its really up and down for him as they have found some more cancer and are having to get a little more aggressive with stuff not reacting to the chemo...but on the positive side, the liver and lung spots are getting knocked back well and the docs are happy about that. He's also fight a debilitating back pain from the tumor on his spine. He asked that I share this update and thank you on TBH as well as other places that have offered their prayers, support and good thoughts.. One again thank you from the Smart family..

He also sent me a good picture of him and the kids as they had their Christmas with him ....I think he looks great with his weight loss but due to him being sick many folks thinks he looks frail. I told him that was the wrong attitude to have and he agreed...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	24672980
                        "As we head into the Christmas holidays, I wanted to give you all a personal update. This update is the first opportunity I have felt able to do so. Maryanne and I appreciate all of the prayers, donations, calls, and text messages we have received. I wish I had some good things to report, but it is a constant journey of ups and downs that change frequently, if not daily. The good and the bad, it’s always like that on the cancer journey. Every positive comes with a negative. My doctor at MD Anderson said the chemo has diminished the cancer in my liver and lungs; however, the cancer surrounding my intestines is aggressive and not responding to chemo. He will change the chemo range and find something targeted to that area and the specific range of cancer. I've been experiencing debilitating pain in my shoulder and back for a month or more - the most potent painkillers rarely touch it. After my PET scan last Wednesday, they discovered a cancerous mass on my spine (not in the bone). They will now treat this area with targeted radiation, as this is a new tumor chemo did not touch it. It is a daily struggle to monitor everything medically and get any semblance of peace from all the pain, which remains constant. I will be spending the latter part of the holidays at MDA. I am still fighting, but the daily debilitating pain is wearing on me.

We are praying the radiation will ease the pain. I wish we had better news, but this is where we are, the good and the bad. We still have options and are fighting as a family to get better. I hope y’all wouldn’t mind praying for my healing and peace of mind, as well as Maryanne's? She is shouldering a heavy load and has been my guardian angel during this affliction. As a family, we are thankful for ALL days. Thank you again for all of your support. We know the next few weeks will be crucial in this fight. We will continue to update you! We continue to cling to Phillipians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Love,
                        Jeremy and Maryanne Smart

Comment

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Sounds like he’s got a heck of a team going to battle with him!
                          Sending up and an extra prayer for the Smart family

Comment

Prayers up.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Cadet+Salute+Navy.png
Views:	26
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	24672982

Comment

KCAssss. Knee mail up for you and family!!

Comment

Prayers for him and the whole family. Here’s to great things and healing heading into the new year. I can tell by at least one of the wardrobe choices that these are the smarter Smarts. [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X