Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless Jeremy and his medical team.

Comment

Prayers for your Brother's complete healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Well the day has come.... Jeremy and his wife, along with my Dad for support, have made their way to MD Anderson for a few days of scans, tests, plan discussions and treatments. They left last night and got settled in. They should be on the shuttle and headed to the main facility.

Thank you to all that have reached out with prayers, shares, offers, information and donations to his GFM over the past few weeks. We as a family cannot thank y'all enough. Please send up a good word over the next few days as this is when we'll learn if it has spread anymore and what exactly he has to tackle going forward. Going to be a tough row to hoe but he's up for Kicking Cancer's ***/KCA!
        Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Prayers for positive tests and results! I'm 15 minutes away from MDA during the work day if they need anything. Feel free to share my number.
        What Chew said.

We got our differences smart but don't hesitate to ask if your peeps need something.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy and family.

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy and the family!

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
              Jason, I’m sorry that your family is going through this. As I’m sure you know, MD Anderson is the place to be, so glad that he is in their care. My home is an easy 20-25 minute commute to MDA. My home is clean, comfortable and empty six out of every eight weeks while I’m working in Canada. If you or your family wants a place to stay, it’s yours. My son lives five minutes away and can arrange for everything you need. My truck is available as well, and unfortunately it knows its own way to MDA by now. I know some folks would just assume stay in a hotel rather than a stranger’s home and that’s fine, but if the need arises, please don’t hesitate to take me up on it.
              Glad there are such good people still running around this world.

Comment

Continued prayers for Jeremy!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My brother, a 24 year military veteran needs the power of the TBH Prayer warriors....

Thank y’all fellas. Since he was strong enough after the surgery they got all his scans done and sent him home…. MD Anderson says they don’t look at anybody else’s scans because their equipment is so much more better technology wise. They did all news ones and doctor will access. Virtual meeting with oncologist on Friday I believe and treatments start.
                      Last edited by Smart; 10-26-2021, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Lord we ask You to guide Jeremy's care team to a right diagnosis and treatment plan that brings healing and restoration to his body that he may be a witness for You Lord. Comfort him and his wife as well as the rest of the family as they all go through this trial together. We lift up our brother Jason as he waits from a distance all the time wishing he was by his brother's side. Give them all strength to endure and Lord we thank You for the workers and care team You have assembled at MD Anderson. We have witnessed miracles every day there as that place is so strongly covered by Your presence. We lay all this in Your boundless hands Lord through the powerful healing name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Jason, they need anything all you gotta do is holler. Bunch of us stand at the ready...

Amen! Appreciate that Charlie! Will forward that to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Prayers for positive tests and results! I'm 15 minutes away from MDA during the work day if they need anything. Feel free to share my number.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          What Chew said.

We got our differences smart but don't hesitate to ask if your peeps need something.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Appreciate it fellas. I’ll let you know if anything arises ..

Comment

Continued prayers for healing and peace.

Comment

Just a quick update for you folks that have asked and followed this. Jeremy is receiving his first chemo treatment as I type this. After a long 2 weeks of a cat chasing its tail, we have fired one local oncologist that was to be the liaison for some of the checkups for MD Anderson and are currently running everything else through MD Anderson. Not sure if he will get another local person but MD Anderson caught word of it and straightened it all real quick.

A few quick words. We are told that the cancer is very aggressive and they are having to be aggressive with treatment.. His spots have increased on his liver and a couple on his lungs. MD Anderson got him in as fast as they could once they found this out and have been a real blessing on the treatment side.....for both pain and the treatment. Even though it will probably make his nauseous at times, he was very glad to get it started. He said the waiting around and not doing anything about it was the worst. Please continue to pray for good results as you can please. Thank you all again for the prayers, shares and donations y'all have made for this fight. God Bless you all...

Comment

Continued prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X