No announcement yet.

BLowtech did it to me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had similar issues with 2 other brands. I'm shooting a 120.00 recurve for last 4 years and not had a single problem. I've been shooting compounds and recurve for over 50 years, and last compound was 3 years ago. Sold it, and wont own another one.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      They sit in the heat while hunting….

Curious to see if bow tech warranties it.
      Sitting in a ground blind is much different than a black case in direct sun for extended periods. I’d bet temps in a case reach 140-150*+ very easy. Not saying it’s the issue. But paired with notorious limb issues, it could very well be a contributing factor.

Comment

Are you the original buyer and registered the bow?

Comment

It’s not a heat thing for those arguing that point. My instanity is stored inside and took out to shoot, limb cracked. Bowtech sent new limbs, but I was stuck paying labor for install.

Comment

How is a company like Bowtech still in business with practices like your first issue where they would not warrantee your limbs and so many have had explosions coining the term “Blowtech”.

OP, Sorry to hear about tour troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bowtech is known for major issues, I have no clue how they are still in business.

Comment

man that sucks... I've owned 6 different Bowtech bows over the last 12 years and have never had a problem like that. Still have my old 340 that i keep for a backup and it's holding up great.

Comment

I would never own anything bowtech for this reason right here.....all I've ever heard about was exploding limbs

Comment

I had the exact thing happen to my bow tech. I had the exact reaction from their customer service when I talked to them. Someone is going to get severely hurt by these bows. I’ll never touch another one.

Comment

If y’all will just take them back to the dealership you bought them from I’m sure they will handle the matter correctly and much faster than you can talking to “customer service “. The dealer is the company’s customer and you are the bow shop’s customer. That’s included in the price of the bow

For the record I’ve shot BowTech exclusively for over 20 years, never blew up a bow. Hope you get it resolved and glad you were not hurt

Comment

If y’all will just take them back to the dealership you bought them from I’m sure they will handle the matter correctly and much faster than you can talking to “customer service “. The dealer is the company’s customer and you are the bow shop’s customer. That’s included in the price of the bow

For the record I’ve shot BowTech exclusively for over 20 years, never blew up a bow. Hope you get it resolved and glad you were not hurt

Comment

I have the same bow. It’s now a backup and I went back to Mathews. I’m on my third set of limbs on the cpx . I bought it at mesquite archery in San Antonio. I don’t know if the shop has some extra pull with Bowtech or not but they’ve taken care of it every time for me. Either way I’d recommend going to see them as they’re an extremely knowledgeable group of guys and can most likely help you out.

Comment

Man that sux. I found my bowtech btx 31 in the case with collapsed limb this weekend. All Star said lifetime warranty and new limbs on way.

Then it's for sale...
                            Attached Files

Comment

My buddy, dtsalim on here, had this happen twice to his bowtech insanity. Both times he brought them to Precision Archery and they had him new limbs within a week or so, no questions asked. With that being said, he made the smart decision and switched to Mathews before it could happen a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                They sit in the heat while hunting….

Curious to see if bow tech warranties it.
                                But they aren't in a black case in direct sunlight. However, my bow gets cab space for that reason. OP hope they make it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X