• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
    The Heisman Trophy is a farce! Why not?
    Exactly…

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
      Sorry, was referring to Robinson.
      Robinson will be in the discussion. Next year he will be the favorite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
        The Heisman Trophy is a farce! Why not?
        Not gonna happen.

A freshman that played half the season. Nope.

He will have his time though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I bet Okie St had at least 2 losses when Barry Sanders won his. Same with Ricky Williams.

Comment

If I'm looking at the schedule right, zero AP Top 25 matchups coming up next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Ok I can do that….
              Don’t be surprised if LSU is hit with sanctions after the season…. They cutting O out as part of a self imposing penalty to gain favor with NCAA
              What will they be sanctioned for?

Comment

O’s buyout in full.

LSU has released Ed Orgeron's buyout details. The school has terminated his contract "without cause" and will pay him his full buyout of roughly $17 million,

Comment

Coach O said he will have enough money to buy a hamburger. [emoji23]

Miami will also be open this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I watched the press conference. Pretty obvious the powers that be told him if he wanted a complete buyout he needed to behave and walk a straight line.

No telling what they had him sign in a closed door session with his agent and attorneys.

Comment

That’s like 34,000,000 corn dogs….oh a man can dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little more Lagniappe.

Comment

LSU is a bigger / better job, but the pool will include some of the same names such as Franklin and Fickell so it could muddy some plans up.

Mel Tucker seems like a great option. Dave Aranda with Tom Herman as his OC.
                          I’ve heard conflicting reports that fickell has already said no but also heard he is interested. Franklin and Tucker other names mentioned a lot. Not sure about these but last time LSU got a coach from Michigan state it worked out.

Brady’s agent says he is interested but I think that’s to get him a NFL HC offer quicker.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            I’ve heard conflicting reports that fickell has already said no but also heard he is interested. Franklin and Tucker other names mentioned a lot. Not sure about these but last time LSU got a coach from Michigan state it worked out.

Brady’s agent says he is interested but I think that’s to get him a NFL HC offer quicker.

I have read that Fickell wants to stay in the Midwest but what job would he be waiting on? Penn State if Franklin goes to LSU?

Brady’s tough because the NFL season doesn’t end until January so he’d miss the 1st signing period which is when most sign now. Same with Eric Bieniemy.

Comment

I have read that Fickell wants to stay in the Midwest but what job would he be waiting on? Penn State if Franklin goes to LSU?

Brady’s tough because the NFL season doesn’t end until January so he’d miss the 1st signing period which is when most sign now. Same with Eric Bieniemy.
                              Yea I dont see Brady going back to college.

I also think woody is pretty good at keeping stuff close to the vest. He leaks stuff to people he knows will get out and it’s not even close to the truth. We will see.

Comment

I’ve seen several beat writers and Twitters saying Woody is coming after Jimbo (his first call) and that Jimbo will listen. I hope that’s just lazy journalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X