This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
    Happy to see the Ags getting better each week. Gig'em!

Word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      It doesn’t matter if the O-Line can’t block. Worst O-Line play I can remember, and that’s saying something considering the poor play for a decade. Good time for a bye week, but I’m not real confident in seeing any improvement in the trenches.

I think Card is a better passer than Casey and is pretty **** quick. Casey’s arm is a noodle and claims to have a bad thumb. I’d rather have a healthy Card. Casey’s ints are up
      Too.

Basically if Casey is not healthy or mentally right, might as well change it up

Comment

WW

UT screws the pooch again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Baaawwwhahahahhahaha
          I bwahahahahaha'd at y'all too this year.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-16-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Lol now we go all in on the running game, goodness but I’ll always take a win over Florida [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Lol now we go all in on the running game, goodness but I’ll always take a win over Florida [emoji1360]

Wait. Y'all won? Alabama does suck?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Great win. Keep Coach O!
                In all seriousness, it’s not easy to win at Baton Rouge. Great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I think Card is a better passer than Casey and is pretty **** quick. Casey’s arm is a noodle and claims to have a bad thumb. I’d rather have a healthy Card. Casey’s ints are up
                  Too.

Basically if Casey is not healthy or mentally right, might as well change it up

Plus Casey dropped/bobbled what,4 snaps today? And instead of doing like the OU QB and trying to continue the play to make something of it, he panics and just throws the ball away as fast as he can? Two of those were on 3rd and short.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Plus Casey dropped/bobbled what,4 snaps today? And instead of doing like the OU QB and trying to continue the play to make something of it, he panics and just throws the ball away as fast as he can? Two of those were on 3rd and short.

Dude Casey has been outstanding all year. Like best in the conference. I didn’t watch much of the game as I only flipped during commercials but that loss wasn’t on him. Y’all’s D sucks balls!

Comment

Now we stuck with O for a while longer🤦*♂️

Comment

Oh boy, we’ve entered the Card to Casey to Card roller coaster talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Dude Casey has been outstanding all year. Like best in the conference. I didn’t watch much of the game as I only flipped during commercials but that loss wasn’t on him. Y’all’s D sucks balls!

You are right you didn’t watch the game. It was on all of them but Casey sucked balls today .. pure garbage.

After the first series in the 3rd quarter they had zero first downs. That in particular is not on the ducking defense. He missed several passes. Threw a pick six in the first half . Dropped 4 snaps. Etc etc

It was a mirror image offensively of last week ..

And yes the defense sucks too.
                          Last edited by Smart; 10-16-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            WW

UT screws the pooch again!!
                            The SEC called.

Wants UT to bring Okie State's defense when they come.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas D cannot stop the run in the 4th quarter. That is why they lost the last two games. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Texas D cannot stop the run in the 4th quarter. That is why they lost the last two games. Period.

They can't score either.

Comment

Working...
                                X