This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    This is a good game for Calzada to sit out and get healthy, if possible. Aggie could beat Missouri with an intermueral QB. If the walk on gets hurt, just run the wildcat every play, still would win by 20.
    I sure hope Calzada is healthy.

But wouldn't it be a hoot to see the AGs run the triple option with Spiller taking the snaps using Achane and Smith in the wishbone.

My Jr High football coach could teach them both plays (left and right) in about 10 minutes.

(and yes, I know there are more than two plays in the TO)

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Based on this coach O should get another mulligan year. One more year

I will hold your child ransom till you take that back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        I sure hope Calzada is healthy.

But wouldn't it be a hoot to see the AGs run the triple option with Spiller taking the snaps using Achane and Smith in the wishbone.

My Jr High football coach could teach them both plays (left and right) in about 10 minutes.

(and yes, I know there are more than two plays in the TO)
        The single wing! 11 spinner trap! We ran that crap in my middle schools days under a coaching system that was from the Stone Age and lives on the ol 3 yards and a cloud of dust!

Comment

My sources tell me that’s false.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            The single wing! 11 spinner trap! We ran that crap in my middle schools days under a coaching system that was from the Stone Age and lives on the ol 3 yards and a cloud of dust!
            You played in the Big 10?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Bawhahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No doubt! I was a blocking back and I have PTSD from running that offense!

Comment

No doubt! I was a blocking back and I have PTSD from running that offense!
                  I knew it was either that or you played for Coach Williams

Comment

I knew it was either that or you played for Coach Williams
                    Joe Bob Tyler…. Google him! He’s a Texas high school single wing legend!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Based on this coach O should get another mulligan year. One more year

Comment

I mean O was the poster boy for that........
                        And, look where they are. Money does not make a coonarse any smarter.

I have seen it way too many times. If a really good coach is to be hired the AD will have to have balls and overlook the coonarse mafia’s input.

Comment

On January 1st, 1980, Ohio State came within a play of winning a national championship. Nine days later, tragedy struck the Buckeye family.

This would have possibly been the greatest coach between the Bear and Saban era. Too bad there isn’t another similar one out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            And, look where they are. Money does not make a coonarse any smarter.

I have seen it way too many times. If a really good coach is to be hired the AD will have to have balls and overlook the coonarse mafia’s input.
                            A natty?

Comment

Rattler won't transfer mid season. Might lose NIL money and he would have to wait until next year to play. If he does not get playing time, preferable starting, he will transfer at the end of the season just like several others in his situation..

Comment

Joe Bob Tyler…. Google him! He’s a Texas high school single wing legend!
                                I know who he is. I heard all about him from Coach Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X