This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Take your time . . We're making inroads to bayou recruits . . The ones that don't want to be "one and done" . . lol
    One and done, beats NONE and done!

I owed you that one.

Comment

Why isn't Billy Napier the guy? He is in state and proven. He has turned down some good jobs as well waiting on the right one. He has spent time under Dabo and Saban.

Dave Aranda is another name they could circle back to. He has Baylor on an upward trajectory it seems.
      Last edited by Heath; 10-13-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        A reporter for the OU student newspaper used binoculars from a public building to report that Caleb Williams was doing practice with first-reps, got quotes from Spencer Rattler's dad, and Lincoln Riley has now apparently canceled all media availabilities.

No more media until the game, dude checks off the paranoid box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Disagree

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Hypothetical:

Texas runs the table and beats OU in the champ game by a TD... who gets in?

12-1 OU who just lost, or 11-2 Texas who just won the "champ game"

OU losses to Texas
          Texas losses to OU & Arkansas
          A 2 loss team is not getting in

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            I bet Matt Campbell could kill at it at a place like LSU that recruits itself.
            Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Why isn't Billy Napier the guy? He is in state and proven. He has turned down some good jobs as well waiting on the right one. He has spent time under Dabo and Saban.

Dave Aranda is another name they could circle back to. He has Baylor on an upward trajectory it seems.
              I think Napier would be the guy at Ole Miss if Kiffin gets gobbled up, much to your dismay

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Bieniemy is the odds on favorite(real betting odds) to get the Raiders job. A lot are predicting Fickell will then end up at USC.

I’d yank the bandage off now and start working the market. Maybe stop the bleeding in players mailing in the season and keep some recruits interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I could see Bieniemy going to the Raiders. Fickell will be recruited hard by LSU. But, I do not see him taking the job over an USC offer. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  A 2 loss team is not getting in
                  I agree with this.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Disagree

What part do you disagree with?

Here’s the article in question:

As Oklahoma’s quarterback battle continues to develop, freshman Caleb Williams was seen scrimmaging with the Sooners’ first-team offense by The Daily at practice Tuesday, while redshirt sophomore Spencer Rattler was

Last edited by Bullseye07; 10-13-2021, 01:32 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Napier and Aranda will more than likely be two of the candidates. Probably not top two. Maybe 3-4. Aranda may not want to come back to a fresh steaming pile of poo that needs cleaning up.

Comment

What part do you disagree with?

Here’s the article in question:

As Oklahoma’s quarterback battle continues to develop, freshman Caleb Williams was seen scrimmaging with the Sooners’ first-team offense by The Daily at practice Tuesday, while redshirt sophomore Spencer Rattler was

That teams should allow media to practice. It's not the NFL even though most think it is these days.

Comment

We’re not dumping O to take on kiffin just don’t happening

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I could see Bieniemy going to the Raiders. Fickell will be recruited hard by LSU. But, I do not see him taking the job over an USC offer. Just a gut feeling.

Yep.

I think I’d try to get Napier. And I’d also at least ask Joe Brady to interview.

Comment

That teams should allow media to practice. It's not the NFL even though most think it is these days.

I don’t have a problem with restricting media at practice, but start the season with that policy. Don’t enact it in the middle of the week when you have a QB controversy on your hands.

Comment

Yep.

I think I’d try to get Napier. And I’d also at least ask Joe Brady to interview.

I’d like a Brady interview as well but i don’t see him doing it unless LSU beats him to poor decision making with money, and i wouldn’t be very confident he hangs around long

Comment

Working...
                                X