Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats y'all!!!!

Comment

Judging by her smile she right there on that cloud with you ! She may even be on cloud 11 ! Congrats to all of you, the younguns especially, they delivered !

Comment

Congratulations to your kiddos and good job sir on getting them out in the woods. They both are dang good hunters!!!!

Comment

Here is the video my wife took.

Hopefully this works

Comment

Awesome! Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations all around. That’s gonna be hard to top next year.

I got faith you can pull it off though.[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats. That's awesome

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff. Well done, Dad and family.
                  Big congrats to the young hunters … Impressive bow kills.

Comment

Y'all have don a great job on those bucks. Congratulations to all!

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

That’s awesome…congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to both your youngsters and to you also dad. Awesome bucks and great character on both.

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

That’s just awesome! Congrats to both those kids!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to go congrats!!! That guy on the right looks like Tyge Floyd (Fulldraw on here).

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                                We have sat 2 sits at my Texas lease and both my kids have killed their bucks! That does not happen for us ever. The last few years we have hunted past Thanksgiving for everyone to get their bucks.

The pressure is off the guide now!!!

This is my daughters 5th year in a row to kill her buck with a bow and she is only 14.

This hunt I knew was going to be slow because it was so hot. We did not see our 1st deer until 7:10 and this buck showed up at 7:20.

He was hard quartering away and luckily my daughter knew where to aim. The arrow stayed in the buck because it hit the opposite shoulder.

We watched the buck run 50 yards and stand there for 10 minutes. That had me worried but I could tell from his body language he was hit hard.

We decided to sneak out on foot and have another lease member pick us up after dark. We came back an hour later and the buck was dead where we last saw him.

Upon gutting him I saw she hit liver and only one lung. His opposite shoulder was absolutely shredded from that slick trick. I don’t know how he kept his feet under him so long!

I’m still on cloud 9

She may look girly but she is not afraid to get her hands bloody!

We all piled in one mule to go for the recovery!!

Comment

Working...
                                X