• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

152 Good luck

Comment

Hope you find him

Comment

Beautiful buck. Hoping it’s an easy track. In for updates!

Comment

Hope yall find him this morning! Following

Comment

any update?

Comment

Hope you got busy and forgot to update

Comment

Sorry guys been busy today. Me and the boy went and sat till 9am this morning. Dad went and sat in his rifle stand till about 8am. Hoping to see the buck on his feet or the buck he was with. He climbed down and went on the search. Starting from last blood found. Now up to this point we have been following pin drops of blood and then nothing. On hands and knees combing grass rocks and leaves. Nothing! I mean I cut my finger that has bled more than this deer is. So we go back to the bolt and very light blood and what feels like dried fat!! We discuss it a bit and come to the conclusion he hit low. Way low. Like brisket low. So now we have cameras going all over the areas seen and will just wait for that confirmation. Land owner is aware as well. Stinks but that’s the lows of bow hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                  Sorry guys been busy today. Me and the boy went and sat till 9am this morning. Dad went and sat in his rifle stand till about 8am. Hoping to see the buck on his feet or the buck he was with. He climbed down and went on the search. Starting from last blood found. Now up to this point we have been following pin drops of blood and then nothing. On hands and knees combing grass rocks and leaves. Nothing! I mean I cut my finger that has bled more than this deer is. So we go back to the bolt and very light blood and what feels like dried fat!! We discuss it a bit and come to the conclusion he hit low. Way low. Like brisket low. So now we have cameras going all over the areas seen and will just wait for that confirmation. Land owner is aware as well. Stinks but that’s the lows of bow hunting.

All good sorry yall didnt find it, thats just how it goes sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                    All good sorry yall didnt find it, thats just how it goes sometimes

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                    X