Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
    People who say axed when trying to say asked.
    Black folk? That's a pretty bold pet peeve to have now days.LOL

Comment

People on here that think they know more than me when I know they don't.

Comment

Too many to list….

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Black folk? That's a pretty bold pet peeve to have now days.LOL
          There are quite a bit of white folk in the Deep South that do the same.

Comment

People that post up Big Buck down and make me wait too da*n long for LDPs!!! My time is too da*n valuable!!!

Comment

Folks who get on pet peeve threads to declare they’re so cool nothing bothers them.

Comment

acquiring new skills

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                1. when my wife tries to stuff 5 loads of laundry into the dryer and wonders why she has to turn it on 10 times to finally get the clothes dry.

basically anything my wife does it seems like lmao
                LMAO, Yep! I've moved her laundry from the washer & they barely fit in the drier. So I only put half in the drier & the rest in the basket. I told her that's how these machines get broken........ Needless to say I'm getting better @ repairing washers & driers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                  People fishing for attention but I will say it is a great joy of mine not to bite.
                  One of my favorite hobbies. Especially if they change baits and fish harder.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

People posting in the Classifieds that they're WANTING TO BUY something without putting it in the title of their thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                      People posting in the Classifieds that they're WANTING TO BUY something without putting it in the title of their thread.
                      Or having a location under their avatar.

Comment

Laziness #1, Parents who walk there child to there classroom, and parent is wrapped in a huge comforter rather than wearing a jacket. Those clog shoes doctors and nurses wear.

Comment

Borrowing tools and returning them dirty
                          Borrowing equipment and returning it empty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            People that barely know me who continually ask, "Where's my deer sausage"? My new reply is "It costs me about $200 a pound after paying for my land, truck, feeders, corn, weapons, gas, processing, etc. I'll be glad to get you as much as you want at that rate with absolutely no mark up for my time and effort."
                            This! I've always had a problem with that at work. It's "can I have some deer sausage? I'll pay for it!" I don't include all the things you do into the price, but usually offer them a deal of about $30 a pound. And the thing is, I give away more sausage than I eat most years. But I give it away to people that I want to get some. It's definitely not worth it for me to sell it.

Comment

dumbarses who wear a mask when they are the only person in their car

I don't know what it was this morning but I bet I saw 10 people like that when I was taking the kids to school.

Comment

People who try to sell some high dollar item in the classifieds and then put "will post pics later". Ummm you get one first impression and a thread probably gets the most looks when its new. Just want to start the thread when you have pics ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X