Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

When I read the title and before I click on the link I'm thinking, "Oh yeah. Bone Thug will kill some s@^%!"
      Congrats!

Comment

Awesome shot, buck and video! Thanks for sharing all of that and congrats!

Comment

Great shot, and an absolute stud of a deer! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an awesome animal Brandon! Congratulations!!!! I understand about getting older and being more emotional. I lost it a few years back when I killed my buck of a lifetime. When it stops being that way is when we need to hang it up.

Comment

Man that's awesome! Is this the buck you mentioned in the PM the other day?

Comment

Congratulations buddy! Like I said in the text “stud deer & stud bowhunter!” Your dad was definitely with you on that one! Smiling down from Heaven! As always, loved the write-up. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Comment

That's a dandy! You always get your deer and on opening weekend!

You kin to "The Nuge?"

Comment

what a stud! Congrats! Great video as well.

Comment

Great deer, congrats

Comment

Shots don't get very much better than that one. Congrats on a stud.

Comment

Dam it son. Brandon you and Lloyd McCoy are 2 of the better deer hunters I know. You guys just lay down big bucks that are far above average for the counties you hunt like ever single year with a bow. It blows my mind. Skills I've been studying my whole life that I may never learn. CONGRATS AGAIN for like the 10th year!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a hell of a buck! Congrats!!

Comment

Great buck and awesome video / shot

Comment

I have nothing more to add that hasn't been said already. That's just an incredible buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X