This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Don’t argue with a fool… you know the rest!
    Oh, they’re just havin fun…..I’m just being argumentative to livin it up!!

Comment

I guess Kyle Umlang is somehow relevant in Longhorn circles?

To answer his question, I suspect that a lot of recruits have actually been to a Midnight Yell Practice and have personally witnessed the support of over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND fans gathering the night BEFORE the game to cheer/yell for their team. I'd guess that neither Kyle Umlang, nor those attempting to belittle Aggie Yell LEADERS (the key here is that they truly are leaders - at games, on campus, in the community, etc.), have actually attended a Midnight Yell (or probably even a game) and are basing their "hot take" on a 15 second Twitter feed of a (deliberately) corny joke.

But y'all feel free to hitch to Kyle Umlang's obviously intelligent wagon.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Regarding the Aggies: Bama by 20 this weekend. The defense steps it up to rebound from last week’s debacle. Offense continues it’s struggles, Bama puts 11 in the box, shuts down the run and dares Calzada to throw it against NO DB’s.

Fisher claims, in the post game presser, we only missed on a couple plays and they played hard. Interrupts all question askers to lead the narrative. Billy Luicci bans more disgruntled Aggies for speaking out.

Comment

Texas should be adding a WR to the “save a spot” list, shortly. Speedy fellla at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

To answer his question, I suspect that a lot of recruits have actually been to a Midnight Yell Practice and have personally witnessed the support of over TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND fans gathering the night BEFORE the game to cheer/yell for their team. I'd guess that neither Kyle Umlang, nor those attempting to belittle Aggie Yell LEADERS (the key here is that they truly are leaders - at games, on campus, in the community, etc.), have actually attended a Midnight Yell (or probably even a game) and are basing their "hot take" on a 15 second Twitter feed of a (deliberately) corny joke.

But y'all feel free to hitch to Kyle Umlang's obviously intelligent wagon.
            That guy is a DB…..he’s always got something to say and the sad part, I don’t think that clown has ever been to an Aggie v Texas football game. He looks like a young punk who’s been picked on his whole life and never played any sport that mattered….I bet he plays soccer.

Regarding the video, what you can’t hear are those 25,000 fans whooping every time he raises his leg. They’ve been telling the same corny Rock Hudson and Raquel jokes for 50 years…..its called tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Texas should be adding a WR to the “save a spot” list, shortly. Speedy fellla at that.
              Trade you two speedy WR’s for one QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                Every Blue Goose is trash. Terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                People are weird about food.

The original on Lower Greenville has great mesquite grilled fajitas with a nice atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Author and stats junkie...

https://www.amazon.com/101-Aggie-Fac...s%2C191&sr=8-1

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Trade you two speedy WR’s for one QB?
                    Only if you give us a couple DLs.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      In engineering, it doesn’t mean two ****s which school you went to.
                      Nope, agree 100%.

And in life in general it doesn't matter whether you wear a tshirt or have the diploma on the wall...well it shouldn't....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        LMAO! This speaks volumes (about this guy and those that intentionally follow him.)
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

For my Spanish speaking friends. Turn up the volume!! https://www.instagram.com/p/CUsIfUfs...dium=copy_link

Comment

He’s all comedy, much like Looch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              He’s all comedy, much like Looch.

Ah. Fortunately, nobody parrots Looch much around here.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

The Sooner football team held a players only meeting today. Kumbaya was not sung.

Comment

Working...
                                X