Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Leon. Next time I see you, I'd like to give you a high 4.
    Last edited by Hoggslayer; 10-21-2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I'm sure glad that wart is gone. [emoji23]

Your attitude is awesome, wish I had a hunnerd of you to hang around.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          I know I should be mad at the dermatologist that did this, but really, I’m not. Never was. From talking to him at my last follow-up, he seemed to feel pretty awful about it. It was just an unfortunate situation that found me. Honestly, I’d rather it happened to me than anyone of y’all.

The hand surgeon that’s doing the amputation is doing a clinical write-up of this case that I agreed to. He researched this and found this case to strangely unique.

Hopefully, other doctors can read up on this and educate themselves so this mistake don’t happen again.

I’m in good spirits. The going away/early retirement party was pretty awesome! My team at work is composed of about 90% Marines. The rest are other vets, so you can kinda imagine how it went down. [emoji16]

I know something good will come out of this, I just can’t put my ‘finger’ on it. [emoji57]

But I’ll get a “grip” on it, so y’all don’t worry.

(Man, that was terrible.)

That's an amazing mindset Leon! You are freaking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Way to go Leon. Next time I see you, I'd like to give you a high 4.
            4 1/2 I believe
            Last edited by BowhunterB; 10-21-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovy9TGyn-3s"]wookin pa nub - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Thank you all! At home in a considerable, but manageable pain.

The vid is pretty gnarly. They said the nerve block would last a couple hours. Not sure what time they’re on, but it started wearing off about 30 mins into it. I should of said something, but he was almost done.

By the time I left, good lawd y’all, I was ready to jump out the window. They don’t know why the nerve block stopping blocking.

Anyway, I’m resting up at home.

Y’all wanna see a quick screenshot of it? [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                  4 1/2 I believe
                  Beat me to it. Glad it all worked out for the best!

Comment

The vid is pretty gnarly. They said the nerve block would last a couple hours. Not sure what time they’re on, but it started wearing off about 30 mins into it. I should of said something, but he was almost done.

By the time I left, good lawd y’all, I was ready to jump out the window. They don’t know why the nerve block stopping blocking.

YES

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

When God gives you a nub, make a good luck necklace

You da man brother and are in my prayers for a healthy recovery

Comment

Glad to hear it went OK, sorry about the pain. Thanks for showing us all how to deal with life throwing us a curve ball. This is one of the best threads on TBH, good luck to you Leon.

Comment

Hope you heal up quick and the pain is manageable.

Comment

Man- first time on TBH in months and this is first thread I read - I’m sorry man! Great attitude

Comment

Mods, hurry up and change his name to Nubbin.

Comment

Like you have to ask. You know the drill. Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X