No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I want to say next year they can fix it I dont believe they can. They need to get rid of Elliot and the aging members of their O line but the O line isnt something you can fix in one season most of the time. I really wish a Texas team would be in he mix but I dont see it happening in the next few years especially on the Texans side.

Comment

I don’t understand the hate of Tony Romo on this thread. Tony was a hell of a quarterback and is hell of a commentator, give him a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
        I don’t understand the hate of Tony Romo on this thread. Tony was a hell of a quarterback and is hell of a commentator, give him a break.
        I could not agree with you more. I really enjoy his commentary and he was a great QB.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
          I could not agree with you more. I really enjoy his commentary and he was a great QB.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
          I'll third that.

Comment

Agreed….

Comment

My vote is Tony Romo is nails on a chalkboard.

Comment

Those folks either never watched Romo play or don't know football.

Romo was playing chess while the majority of the team was playing checkers.

He took some terrible teams that were 0-16 type teams to 8-8.

I can recall a lot of times where Romo stepped up to the line and repositioned receivers prior to the snap count. Those guys didn't know the playbook.

When you score 48 points and still lose the game, it ain't the QB's fault.

JJ threw away he best opportunity for another SB ring when he didn't bench Dak in Romo's final season.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  Those folks either never watched Romo play or don't know football.

JJ threw away he best opportunity for another SB ring when he didn't bench Dak in Romo's final season.
                  Said that many a time!

Comment

Romo was a better commentator when he first started. He has regressed some. He still has his moments but could use some effort in working his craft. He relies on his skills recognizing plays.

Comment

Romo telling teams how to win in the playoffs is the definition of irony
                      Attached Files

Comment

They need to get rid of the useless $90 Million dollar man # 21. He is too worried about getting hurt and not getting that money to be able to make any decent plays! Do you know how much Land we at TBH.com could buy with that money? We could buy a lease big enough for all of us to hunt!

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          Romo telling teams how to win in the playoffs is the definition of irony

So you are discounting his knowledge of the game as a QB and being able to tell us what is going to happen, before it even happens, based on a 2007 picture after a bobbled hold on a field goal.....in his second year as a starter in the league?

Talk about irony !!!....[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            So you are discounting his knowledge of the game as a QB and being able to tell us what is going to happen, before it even happens, based on a 2007 picture after a bobbled hold on a field goal.....in his second year as a starter in the league?

Talk about irony !!!....[emoji23][emoji23]
                            Romo haters always point to that, it's all they got.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                              They need to get rid of the useless $90 Million dollar man # 21. He is too worried about getting hurt and not getting that money to be able to make any decent plays! Do you know how much Land we at TBH.com could buy with that money? We could buy a lease big enough for all of us to hunt!

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!
                              So you turn Zeke’s salary into hunting lease greed and guilt?

Comment

Give me Romo over Dak….any day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X