Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense in the first half and boat load of penalties cost us the game. Game was lost well before the last play call. Mcarthy/kellen moore/Quinn/Garett cant do much with a self destructive team with no discipline and consistency. Its the same story every year so I am not surprised at all and keep expectations low. We had a great season and one and done in play offs. We will be better next year..lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Not a fan of the bonehead Dan Orlovsky but he's spot on here...

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...761428998?s=20
      We were all in shock when Dak took off. Our brains couldn't compute it. We all froze mentally. Even worse the white hat and the umpire feet froze! After watching Orlovskys video. Dak slide with 9 seconds. The umpire didn't get to the ball till there were 4 seconds left. They didn't trail the play like they should have. Oh well, human error from players and refs are part of every play.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
        No offense in the first half and boat load of penalties cost us the game. Game was lost well before the last play call. Mcarthy/kellen moore/Quinn/Garett cant do much with a self destructive team with no discipline and consistency.[B][/B] Its the same story every year so I am not surprised at all and keep expectations low. We had a great season and one and done in play offs. We will be better next year..lol!

Is it not the head coaches job to make sure that he fields a disciplined team that does not self destruct?

Comment

Would’ve, could’ve, should’ve!!!
          I haven’t watched a cowboy game all year, but decided to watch this one, mainly because I didn’t have anything else to do!!!
          From the very start, how the 49ers marched down the field and scored to the very first play dak ran, I knew then they were going to lose.
          Game is over. They lost. Just close thread.
          But hey, there’s always next year!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately the defense was exposed. Noticed it when they played the Cardinals but was hoping it was just a bad day. Guess not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              No...

Michael Silver@MikeSilver
              · 27m.........I'm told OC Kellen Moore called the QB run and Mike McCarthy was on the headset to OK it. Not either's finest hour. Dak should have checked off. I don't get any of it.
              Overwhelmed by the situation at hand?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                Is it not the head coaches job to make sure that he fields a disciplined team that does not self destruct?
                Who is Cowboys OLine coach?

Comment

Have they been asked about having the punting team on for first down? That was weird

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post

Who is Cowboys OLine coach?
                    Marc Columbo. He played for them several years back. Did #52 get his pink slip today? Man he struggles bad.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well watching this Cardinals game I have to say I'm now thankful for Dak. Lol Kyler's gone straight lost his mind mode and looks like he's never played football before.

Comment

Ask ole Kyler Murray how the wild card game is going lol.

Comment

His dad is pizzed...;/. He was down last week...don’t quit on him

Comment

Dak has the Tony Roma disease, "can't win the big one".

Comment

Working...
                                X