Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iggles are terrible, they're shooting themselves in the foot constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Glad to be in the playoffs again. Some folks can't help but predict gloom and doom. It's much easier to be a pessimist because when your wrong everybody is so happy about the win they don't give a **** about your lame prediction at that time. You normally don't catch any flack over it. It's the safe way out.....

Go Cowboys! Kick some 49er azz!
      Yep! Then after the game it’s “I told you so”

I’m a Dak fan through and through against all the fair weather fans!!

Boys roll 31-23! Offense has a big game

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        LMAO at Philly getting their azzez handed to them!!

Man the Eagles look like a JV team today against Tom and Co. Cowboys better bring their AA game today. What they started with last week against this JV's 2nd string is not going to cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          Yep! Then after the game it’s “I told you so”

Yup

Comment

Man the Eagles look like a JV team today against Tom and Co. Cowboys better bring their AA game today. What they started with last week against this JV's 2nd string is not going to cut it.
            Man all doom and gloom.

I don't think the team's head was in that game 17, they'll do better today.

Comment

Hey look....Its the king of safe...
              na, just a gut feeling...you know, the ghost of Landry talking to me.

I just say what I think is gonna happen and safe has got nothing to do with it. I'm not gonna lose a thing either way., but if it makes everyone happy;

Go Cowboys! kick some SF *****.
              Last edited by hpdrifter; 01-16-2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

These onside kicks everyone is attempting, like Philly just did; why do they make it so easy.

At least put it over their head and make em scramble for it just the way you have to.

What do you bet(rhetorical) that they come out with the "ready to ruuuumble" opening/player entrance?
                Last edited by hpdrifter; 01-16-2022, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Man all doom and gloom.

I don't think the team's head was in that game 17, they'll do better today.

Come on now....That's not doom and gloom. That's pretty much laughing at the Eagles and telling them the Boys they need to step it up.
                  Last edited by Smart; 01-16-2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                    These onside kicks everyone is attempting, like Philly just did; why do they make it so easy.

At least put it over their head and make em scramble for it just the way you have to.
                    First arm chair QB’s now armchair kickers!!

Comment

I wish this game would start already. The enjoyment of laughing at the Iggles mysery wore off like half hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        I wish this game would start already. The enjoyment of laughing at the Iggles mysery wore off like half hour ago.

Need to win so that the Iggles loss will get a laughing recharge ..

Comment

Glad to be in the playoffs again. Some folks can't help but predict gloom and doom. It's much easier to be a pessimist because when your wrong everybody is so happy about the win they don't give a **** about your lame prediction at that time. You normally don't catch any flack over it. It's the safe way out.....

Go Cowboys! Kick some 49er azz!

It’s easy to predict with a 25 year trend to go off of.

I hope they break it, but they’ve given no reason to expect they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                            First arm chair QB’s now armchair kickers!!
                            better than armchair ????. kickers don't call the play. that's a coaching call.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              It’s easy to predict with a 25 year trend to go off of.

I hope they break it, but they’ve given no reason to expect they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch your balls riding that fence. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                better than armchair ????. kickers don't call the play. that's a coaching call.
                                The deep guy is probably on the 20-25 on a on side kick. He would just run up and fair catch it most likely. Them there Boyz is fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X