Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Cowboys

You’re right, I was thinking patriots.

Garoppolo still doesn’t scare me. Obviously he’s more than capable, but not as worrisome as most. They just have to get pressure on him and he’ll do stupid ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-09-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You’re right, I was thinking patriots.

Garoppolo still doesn’t scare me. Obviously he’s more than capable, but not as worrisome as most. They just have to get pressure on him and he’ll do stupid ****.

Don’t forget he has a banged up throwing hand too. The key is getting pressure on him and he usually folds like a cheap suit.

Comment

At least it’s not Green Bay ��

Comment

I like the SF matchup, they have a chance of not going one & done. Hopefully it's a good game!

Comment

SF at home round 1
            Week 1 rematch in Tampa round 2
            Rams at home round 3
            Bengals in LA round 4.

Then your 2022 world champion Dallas Cowboys.

Or at least that's how it plays out in my dreams...lol

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, good round one match up for the Cowboys. They have a shot at a deep run if they can start with knocking off the 49ers.

Comment

The Cowboys WILL win the super bowl. The I’ll turn off my Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                  Yeah, good round one match up for the Cowboys. They have a shot at a deep run if they can start with knocking off the 49ers.
                  How? They are one of the worst at run defense and the 49ers have the most yards per carry in the league at the run.

What do you think SF is going to bring to Dallas?

???

It's over.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                    How? They are one of the worst at run defense and the 49ers have the most yards per carry in the league at the run.

???

It's over.
                    Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

???

It's over.
                      Ha, call it an educated and optimistic hunch! Cowboys’ run defense is better than the numbers may reflect. They’re a pretty healthy group now. Been in Texas long?
                      Last edited by sandbill; 01-11-2022, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Well, it’s almost time for the Boys to show what they are made off…. Personally, and I am a big fan, I don’t like the match up… the Boys have not shown to play good against physical teams.

With that said, a lot if not all sport’s talk shows are picking against them. It’s starting to **** me off! Hope the Boys have gotten to watch too no are ****** as well!

Go Boys Go!

Comment

Betting odds still have Cowboys -3 so it's a toss up really. Dallas better bring their A game but will they? History has a way of repeating itself.

Comment

I look for 8 PI penalties against Dallas for 196 yards, and 80 yds worth of penalties against the O-line. Niners by 11.

Comment

If the Cowboys win it will be because Dak played well, if they lose it will be because Dak played poor. jmo

Comment

Dallas…I say 12 penalties-at least one holding call that will nullify a big cowboy gain, couple big PIs, unnecessary roughness killer. Also 2 missed field goals, less than 50yds rushing total, dak 33-55 for 228yds and 1td and 2ints. Red#19 will have 150 all purpose yards and 2 tds. Niners win 27-22.

Comment

Working...
                                X