Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The O-line is going to eat up a bunch of the next few drafts, or it should anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed, overdue. You may get half a season out of Tyron any more. Loss of Frederick really hurt.

Comment

5 TD’s and 6 incomplete passes…tell me again how bad Dak was?!

Comment

Stats are great for Dak but I noticed about 6-7 passes that were behind the receivers. Most were caught including a very athletic catch by Lamb. Cooper should have had a TD but jumped to body catch a ball he should have used his hands or it would have been a touch down.

The issue IMHO is that the Eagle defenders were mostly back ups. I can assure a lot of those throws will get either knocked down or intercepted against top DBs. Guys like Ramsey will be all over the receivers and throws behind receivers will get knocked down at best or intercepted at worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          The O-line is going to eat up a bunch of the next few drafts, or it should anyway.

Yup, that's how you win.. Just gotta keep Jerry out of the draft room!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post

In his defense,when he said it, Dak had several passes behind his receivers. One almost getting Ceedee killed. At least three of his first 4-5 passes maybe? ....and that was before he got going. So at the time he wasn't wrong.
            Last edited by Smart; 01-08-2022, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              In his defense,when he said it, Dak had several passes behind his receivers. One almost getting Ceedee killed. At least three of his first 4-5 passes maybe? ....and that was before he got going. So at the time he wasn't wrong.
              Thanks Smart - the comment was made before all the TD passes. I did not predict all of the future passes. I guess I should emphasize the time & date on my post.

Comment

against washington and philly they racked up 107pts against an injured defense and then backups tonight. yet against say the chiefs they couldn't reach the endzone if i remember correctly, denver definitely ruined their day and the score last week didn't really reflect how dominated they were by arizona. a lot of those 12 wins are against poor or average teams. i hope im wrong but i dont see them winning more than maybe 1 game in the post season. they definitely are capable of winning in the post season but it will come down the same old problems, discipline, turnovers and penalties. aaron rodgers has had their number for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                  tune in next week. Hopefully he'll have a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                    tune in next week. Hopefully he'll have a good game.
                    The midget prolly have a field day against them…..Hope I’m wrong

Comment

I hope the Cards are in play for the 1st round...need an early redemption game.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                        against washington and philly they racked up 107pts against an injured defense and then backups tonight. yet against say the chiefs they couldn't reach the endzone if i remember correctly, denver definitely ruined their day and the score last week didn't really reflect how dominated they were by arizona. a lot of those 12 wins are against poor or average teams. i hope im wrong but i dont see them winning more than maybe 1 game in the post season. they definitely are capable of winning in the post season but it will come down the same old problems, discipline, turnovers and penalties. aaron rodgers has had their number for a long time.
                        Well being that they have 4 playoff wins since 1996 I think one win in the playoffs this year is a step in the right direction! Man Dallas fans live in the past! 12 win season ain’t to bad either. At least their offense is playing good here at the right time. The defense should give everyone hope in these playoffs. This is by far the best team Dallas has had in years heck Decades!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Almost. So he failed. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                            Well being that they have 4 playoff wins since 1996 I think one win in the playoffs this year is a step in the right direction! Man Dallas fans live in the past! 12 win season ain’t to bad either. At least their offense is playing good here at the right time. The defense should give everyone hope in these playoffs. This is by far the best team Dallas has had in years heck Decades!
                            Agreed I don’t get the pessimistic attitude with cowboys fans. Just enjoy it

Comment

Looked to me like Dak finally adjusted somewhat and starting to throw the receivers open instead of throwing to open receivers. Seems like when he throws to an open receiver he is behind them too many times. They sure need to tighten up a lot of areas on offense if they expect to advance in the playoffs. OL needs a boot in their azzes or a lot of new blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post

Their defense is not good. They can look good if they get pressure, but any qb that can move should eat their lunch. The secondary and linebackers are awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X