Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They suck / change my mind lol

Comment

ah shucks, one more good game and he'll be all pro!

Comment

Dak is a B+ qb. There are only 4-5 A qb's. The Boys are better off with him than 20+ other guys. Heck I can't even name 3/4 of QBs playing in the NFL. I will say playing qb is a tough job indeed. 40 seconds to get a play from the bench. Tell everyone the play. Make sure they are lined up right. Read the defense. Get the snap of. Then 2-4 seconds to execute the play.

Comment

Dak is the bubble in a poker tournament. You are going to invest a lot of time getting to the payout (money, contracts), but you won't make it to the money.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

My Buck

Still Walking. Some body had to do it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Dak is a B+ qb. There are only 4-5 A qb's. The Boys are better off with him than 20+ other guys. Heck I can't even name 3/4 of QBs playing in the NFL. I will say playing qb is a tough job indeed. 40 seconds to get a play from the bench. Tell everyone the play. Make sure they are lined up right. Read the defense. Get the snap of. Then 2-4 seconds to execute the play.
              You left out tell them not to hold.......I guess he forgets it too.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                You left out tell them not to hold.......I guess he forgets it too.
                That too

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  Looks like a decent pass rush and two deep safeties is the way to beat us. Couldn’t throw downfield at all
                  And when that happens why can't they run the ball or throw screens? I really think its the o line then kellen Moore then dak. That's how I rate our problems.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even though their inconsistent play and awful penalties have been maddening, I have really enjoyed the unexpectedly good games this season. This is the first year my adult son has really been into watching the games with me and that has been something I really look forward to. Sadly I don't believe this is a super bowl caliber team for the two things I mentioned - inconsistent play and killer penalties. If they could play consistently and utilize all the weapons they have like they did against the Redskins I believe they could beat any team today.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      And when that happens why can't they run the ball or throw screens? I really think its the o line then kellen Moore then dak. That's how I rate our problems.

a few, very few, have won with mediocre OLines, but a good one sure does help immensely and the OL for the Cowboys has gone down considerably or the Offensive coordinator doesn't have good blocking schemes. Then again, what kinda schemes do you really need for pass blocking.

Comment

a few, very few, have won with mediocre OLines, but a good one sure does help immensely and the OL for the Cowboys has gone down considerably or the Offensive coordinator doesn't have good blocking schemes. Then again, what kinda schemes do you really need for pass blocking.
                        In the last 15 yrs about the only team that comes to mind is the saints. Theu won it all one yr with an awful o line

Comment

I’ve been emotionally vested in this organization for quite a while- since the 60’s. I still don’t trust this version of them. Yep, they’re pretty good and have a deep and talented roster. It’s been a while since they’ve had two such quality coordinators. The owner/GM, despite his limitations, provides everything imaginable to help the team be successful. All facilities and equipment are world class. This season could still go either way. They’re probably more likely to lay a big egg with a blue star on it. Yet, if all the stars somehow aligned, they could win it all. I’d love to see that, but certainly not willing to bet on it just yet.

Comment

There are a bunch of pass blocking packages. Way to many for my liking.
                            You want to use BOB or big on big as much as you can. A lot of it relies on the back and TE to do work on BPU. Those two have to be great Chip blockers too. Even with no blitz and then get on pattern.
                            They were braging on Clevelands OL the other night. Best center and both all pro guards. They only gave up 9 sacks lol.
                            As I ve said before for priorities:
                            1 QB
                            2 Tie OL and DL
                            3. Shut down corners.
                            The rest

Comment

Defense wins Championships. This team has a good defense if they can all show up when they need to. Need the running game to work and stop all the penalties.

Comment

Philly is running all over us ...

Comment

Working...
                                X