Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Cowboys

They are just not that good I guess. No consistent run game. TE sucks at blocking anything… anything at all. QB missing wide open receivers or throwing 150 mph bullets to receivers at 5 yards bouncing off their pads. “Super star” WRs not able to get separation against backup DBs. Dink and dunk passing game against a bend don’t break defense that didn’t break. Wonder boy calling plays for what the defense gives you, not attacking the defense and taking what they want. Defense not as good as we think against better teams. DLine was absent early. DBs getting beat all game because the Dline wasn’t getting to the QB… Murray is fast as hell and his punchable face didn’t get punched. … Etc etc etc

Oh yeah. The kicker sucks!!
    Last edited by Smart; 01-02-2022, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Cards have been a rock in our shoe lately. I think they have won 6 out of last 7.
      That's Awesome 👌
      Those things are a real problem.

Comment

Comment

What happened??? Who won??

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            They are just not that good I guess. No consistent run game. TE sucks at blocking anything… anything at all. QB missing wide open receivers or throwing 150 mph bullets to receivers at 5 yards bouncing off their pads. “Super star” WRs not able to get separation against backup DBs. Dink and dunk passing game against a bend don’t break defense that didn’t break. Wonder boy calling plays for what the defense gives you, not attacking the defense and taking what they want. Defense not as good as we think against better teams. DLine was absent early. DBs getting beat all game because the Dline wasn’t getting to the QB… Murray is fast as hell and his punchable face didn’t get punched. … Etc etc etc
            86 is awful at it ALL! I watched 10te's in bowl games that are way better than him.
            Punchable face..that's classic! He killed em at the end with the option and a couple 10-15 yd runs.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Go stuff somethin

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Not the Texans

Comment

Frauds.

Comment

Now that's the guy to place ALL the blame on!
                    Dang Whankers.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      86 is awful at it ALL! I watched 10te's in bowl games that are way better than him.
                      Punchable face..that's classic! He killed em at the end with the option and a couple 10-15 yd runs.

Schultz is involved in more tackles that a lot of his defensive teammates. He may not be the aggressor but he always in the pile next to the tackle letting his guy make the play or standing over the ball carrier helping up him after letting his guy plaster them. He’s a helluva “look out!” blocker.

Comment

Schultz is involved in more tackles that a lot of his defensive teammates. He may not be the aggressor but he always in the pile next to the tackle letting his guy make the play or standing over the ball carrier helping up him after letting his guy plaster them. He’s a helluva “look out!” blocker.
                        A true Tarzan guy
                        1. Looks like Tarzan
                        2. Plays like Jane
                        3. Smells like Cheeta

Whitten spoiled us for years and years. Blocking and running option routes and seem routes like no other.
                        Last edited by Abcdj; 01-02-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Well on a positive note. Murray remains undefeated in that stadium

Comment

Yall have a great week.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Sorry guys this one is on me. First game all year I had made a point to watch. Some things never change, or at least since I was in fourth grade… I bet Philly has their way with them next week, unfortunately.

Comment

The most disheartening thing about this team in most of their losses….is they do everything I used to blame on Garrett.

I still think they can make some noise this season though, the whole team has looked too good, at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X