No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea fair enough. They looked like a FORCE yesterday - hope it’s not all smoke and mirrors like past seasons. 1 good offensive performance out of the last 4 leaves most a lil uneasy. (I’m still sore about the raiders loss honestly)

Comment

Dak looked really good, it looked like he had more confidence, plus he ran 3 or 4 times that kept the drive alive. Dale gets a pass for now on Dak lol, and Dale, if you don't want Greggory on your team then you go stand in the corner somewhere lol. I don't care how long it took, the man is a beast, they potentially have 4 super stars on that defense, that defense is going to be the reason they win a SB, not saying they will, just saying if they do it will be because of the D.

GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        And don't look now but the "real test" has lost 4 out of their last 6...including a loss to the 0-fer at the time Detroit Lions, 5-10 Carolina Panthers, 9-6 Indy Colts and the Rams. They squeaked by the 3-7 Seahawks and 4-8 Bears to get those two wins.

Not sure how much of a test that's gonna be... If we win, some of yall will say "well they have lost 5 out of their last 7 including a loss to the 1 win Lions so they still haven't shown me anything yet.
        Maybe, maybe not. I don't think Cards are playing Tuesday coming out of a covid coma.

Comment

Heck it only took 25 years to get here. I'm glad Jerry was on the short plan! Best Defense Dallas has had in 25 plus years!

Comment

Kyler next game ….

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Dak looked really good, it looked like he had more confidence, plus he ran 3 or 4 times that kept the drive alive. Dale gets a pass for now on Dak lol, and Dale, if you don't want Greggory on your team then you go stand in the corner somewhere lol. I don't care how long it took, the man is a beast, they potentially have 4 super stars on that defense, that defense is going to be the reason they win a SB, not saying they will, just saying if they do it will be because of the D.

GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
              I have to agree on the defense. If not for the defense yesterday that game score would have looked much much different. All those turn overs and 3 and outs and defensive scores was just too much. Wash only had 1 of 13 third down successes. Hope they can carry this on thru the next few weeks.

Comment

Me, last night:

I really don’t want to start watching this game. That 3:15 alarm clock comes early, I’ll have to be in bed by halftime.

Also me, about halfway through the 2nd quarter: I’m out, g’night folks.

Seriously though (and yes, the above was me last night), I can’t remember the last time there was an NFC East game with that little doubt so early in the contest. Diggs looking back at Heinicke basically from the snap on the Skins 2nd play in the game, wow. Just daring him to throw that pass.

By all means, carry this over and build on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Kyler next game ….

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big game for Dallas today. (lookin at you Dak��)

Comment

l f g

Comment

The ending to the Bengals/ Cheifs game was UNBELIEVABLE. Never seen anything close to that ever.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Go Boys Go!

Comment

Dak flat out missed Cooper … Dakkuracy.

and the **** kicker .. [emoji2359]

Comment

Keep running Zeke into the center’s ass…that’s working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking sharp

Comment

Working...
                                X