• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate PI calls….but that’s PI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing #1 missed that catch!

Comment

This defense is wicked when they get pressure, but they’re pretty much trash from Parsons back.

Comment

Thank you defense for overcoming Dak and this offense.

Gregory made another play [emoji56]

Comment

The Dallas offense ought to perform Beth's #4 on the Defense.

Second thought, they have been all day.
            Last edited by hpdrifter; 12-12-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

A Win is a Win!
              Go Cowboys

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

A win is a win and I’ll take it, but evidently having all three of the receivers healthy back didn’t mean anything.

Thank God the defense made plays to score a TD and put them in FG range [emoji23][emoji23]

Should have been 40 plus to 10 today
                Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

What? 4 turnovers, a D td and you have to sweat the game!

Comment

I’ve never seen an offense look so dominant in consecutive games early, and so disjointed later on. Dak has not been good since coming back from the calf thing, he’s got to sort himself out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I’ve never seen an offense look so dominant in consecutive games early, and so disjointed later on. Dak has not been good since coming back from the calf thing, he’s got to sort himself out quickly.

Agree Dale. I thought having all three of his receivers back would make a difference but it didn’t against a Mash Unit defense …

Comment

Biadisz, Williams, and McGovern are awful, and that’s not helping Dak or the running game, but he’s just flat missing open guys. The first 5-6 weeks he absolutely couldn’t miss…I can not explain it.

Comment

I really think most Dak’s issues are in his head. It will be one and done in the playoffs with this type effort on offense.

And to think that early on in the season I figured the offense was going to have to carry the defense.

Comment

3 game lead with 4 to go. Division is pretty much a given. But if Dak don’t figure something out they are definitely one and done IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You think Kellen Moore's name has sunk on the head coaches list????

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

I did enjoy the Lamb carry with Zeke, Connor Williams from motion, and another lineman pulling, all out front to block.

I don’t know why they don’t do that stuff on 4th & short, or on 2pt conversions, rather than handing Zeke the ball standing still so he can run up the center’s *** crack…

Comment

Working...
                                X