Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    how about the O line?
    It will be whole as well, or at least as whole as an O-line can be with Biadasz at center.

Comment

I heard Steele was placed on COVID protocol. Not that he is great but he has been playing better this year.

Comment

Go Cowboys Go.

Sounds like most of the team will be back tonight. Let’s hope they get rolling and put a lot of points on the Saints. saints have a bunch of injuries but seem to have had the Cowboys # for some time. Let see if the the Boys o-line can have a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It will be whole as well, or at least as whole as an O-line can be with Biadasz at center.
          well, I meant that as "are they back". like they're touted as being one of the best lines in football. They haven't shown that lately. I know TSmith has been out, but that is just ONE position, albeit a critical one. But they've been getting PUSHED around.

Comment

The o-line is ok when they are all healthy. All the bs about how it’s a great line comes from dumbass commentators

Comment

The O-Line has been overrated for years

Comment

Ole 77 makes it mo betta!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

This game should tell us alot about how the rest of the season will go.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Ole 77 makes it mo betta!

Go Cowboys!
                    He is a first ballot HOF.

Probably top 5 LT of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      The o-line is ok when they are all healthy. All the bs about how it’s a great line comes from dumbass commentators
                      my thoughts also, they've been "serviceable" the last two, maybe 3 years. A little above the middle of the pack, except Tyron and he's getting so he gets nicked up pretty regular.

Comment

my poor Saints have way to many injuries and zero offense.

31-10 El Vaqueros

Comment

Who Dat!

Comment

I’m honestly still sore about the raiders loss - injuries I know but I have no confidence in them as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                              He is a first ballot HOF.

Probably top 5 LT of all time.
                              No doubt.

Look at his arms. I was watching them practice one day. The only guy I 've ever stood by that could scratch his knees without bending down!!

Comment

Oh btw, some of the OL problems are they DO NOT have a blocking TE! #86 is the softest NFL player I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                                X